113 Village Center Dr
North Oaks, MN 55127

Caribou Coffee

Cuisine: Coffeehouse, Coffee, Smoothies

Caribou Coffee is a Coffeehouse, Coffee, and Smoothies restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Alisha12h551 photo

Alisha12h551

Shoreview, MN

Great Coffee

I personally think Caribou is much better that Starbucks. I feel like Caribou really bring our the flavor in their coffee. They serve them cold, hot, warm, and even smoothies. Sadly, they do not sell food. Also, Caribou has free Wi-Fi so it’s great if you want to drink some coffee and surf the web. Caribou is quite small but I like it that way. Sometimes Caribou is combined into a grocery store. Sometimes a restaurant. I love how they stuff your coffee full of whip cream if you wish. And they drizzle cameral all over it. It’s delicious. Caribou is very busy during the Winter AND Summer. That’s because they have all drinks of some sort that will fit they weather perfectly. So I highly recommend this restaurant. I hope that you love Caribou as much as I do.

Coffee Cooler

If it’s a hot day and you want something slightly sweet but still bitter. I recommend this drink. It’s chilled coffee topped with whip cream with drizzled caramel. How could you resist?

Coffeehouse Coffee Smoothies

Caribou Coffee  Restaurant Reviews

Caribou Coffee is located near the cities of St Paul, White Bear Lk, White Bear, Shoreview, and Spring Valley.
People found this by searching for: Caribou Minnesota Smoothies, Caribou, North Oaks, Mn, Caribou North Oaks Shoreview Mn, Caribou North Oaks, Caribou Smoothies, Caribou Coffee North Oaks Mn, Caribou Coffee North Oaks, and Caribou Coffe North Oaks.