Caribou Coffee

Neighborhoods: Center City East
Cuisine: French, Private Parties, Lunch

Caribou Coffee is a French, Private Parties, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

Pros
"This is CARIBOU CAFE - completely unrelated to caribou coffee!! My daughter took me all the way there from Atlantic City for my favorite coffee drink only to be very disappointed lol"
barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL

Nice Bistro for Bridesmaids Party

This does remind me of restaurants (Bistros) in Paris. The bridesmaids party for six of us worked out well here. The atmosphere, the service, the food and wine were excellent. Our seating area was very comfortable – three tables for two close together gave a little more room to move around than being stuck at one larger table. A limo dropping us off and picking us up was a nice touch. (glad I wasn’t paying for it all, but overall fun experience!)

Boeuf Bouguignon

This beef dish simmered in wine sauce and vegetables was tender and wonderful flavor.

Escargot

yes, I know. “snails”. This was delicious – if you don’t “think about what it is”

Ordered from the bar menu. A really good cheese platter w...

Ordered from the bar menu. A really good cheese platter with an amazing fig-and-strawberry paste! Caesar salad with smoked salmon or chicken nice as well. Lemondae rather expenseive and no free refills, not really worth it. But restaurant was alright, overall.

French Outdoor seating Private Parties
Tips
  • A chalkboard displays daily specials for bar diners.
  • This is one of few Center City restaurants that isn't too proud to serve a big carafe of Georges du Boeuf.
  • During warm weather, glass doors open to a small sidewalk cafe--a nice spot for lunch, if you don't mind loud traffic.

Caribou Coffee  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/30/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/17/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Morimoto

Japanese in City Center East

Amada

Spanish in City Center East

Buddakan

Asian in City Center East

Caribou Coffee is located near the cities of Middle City East, Rittenhouse, Middle City West, William Penn Annex East, and Pennsport.
People found this by searching for: Caribu Cafe Menüleri, Caribou Coffee Philadelphia, Caribou Coffee Locations, Coffee City East Philadelphia, Caribou Coffee 19134, Caribou Coffee Walnut, and Ratings Coffee Center City Philadelphia.