Caribou Coffee

Neighborhoods: Center City East
Cuisine: French, Lunch, Catering

Caribou Coffee is a French, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

Pros
"This is CARIBOU CAFE - completely unrelated to caribou coffee!! My daughter took me all the way there from Atlantic City for my favorite coffee drink only to be very disappointed lol"
  • 11/30/2014

• 8/17/2014

A French chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL

Nice Bistro for Bridesmaids Party

This does remind me of restaurants (Bistros) in Paris. The bridesmaids party for six of us worked out well here. The atmosphere, the service, the food and wine were excellent. Our seating area was very comfortable – three tables for two close together gave a little more room to move around than being stuck at one larger table. A limo dropping us off and picking us up was a nice touch. (glad I wasn’t paying for it all, but overall fun experience!)

Boeuf Bouguignon

This beef dish simmered in wine sauce and vegetables was tender and wonderful flavor.

Escargot

yes, I know. “snails”. This was delicious – if you don’t “think about what it is”

Ordered from the bar menu. A really good cheese platter w...

Ordered from the bar menu. A really good cheese platter with an amazing fig-and-strawberry paste! Caesar salad with smoked salmon or chicken nice as well. Lemondae rather expenseive and no free refills, not really worth it. But restaurant was alright, overall.

December 4, 2008

Caribou Cafe

For 20 years now the Caribou Cafe has been a fixture on Walnut Street.\r \r I have to say, I have always enjoyed hanging out here for a drink or a late meal after a show or after work.\r \r The food is fairly standard bistro fare - but can…
November 13, 2008

Close to the Forrest Theatre

Awesome Food. Great Environment and great service. Stumbled upon the restaurant while I was in the Theatre district and I would definitely recommend this restaurants.
November 12, 2008

Great for pre dinner show at the Forrest

Great place right near the Forrest theatre.. stop in for drinks, appetizers, or pre-post theatre dinner... Very tasty food, great location, people watch as the crowd walks by, nice outside tables for warmer weather.. Definite pick.

French Wheelchair accessible Happy hour
Tips
  • A chalkboard displays daily specials for bar diners.
  • This is one of few Center City restaurants that isn't too proud to serve a big carafe of Georges du Boeuf.
  • During warm weather, glass doors open to a small sidewalk cafe--a nice spot for lunch, if you don't mind loud traffic.

Caribou Coffee  Restaurant Reviews

Caribou Coffee is located near the cities of Middle City East, Rittenhouse, Middle City West, and William Penn Annex East.
People found this by searching for: Coffee City East Philadelphia, Caribou Coffee 19134, Caribou Coffee Philadelphia, Caribou Coffee Locations, Ratings Coffee Center City Philadelphia, Caribou Coffee Walnut, and Caribu Cafe Menüleri.