Carl's Pizza

Neighborhoods: West Highland
Cuisine: Pizza, Subs, Soups

Overall
Pros
"Fast home delivery and very delicious "
"Real nice local place to eat. Can't beat it."
Cons
"Everything was just right"
Comments
"My favorite place to eat"
  • 5/16/2016

A dining patron from Arvada, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/21/2015

A Pizza food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast home delivery and very delicious
    Cons
    Everything was just right
    Comments
    My favorite place to eat
  • 6/26/2015

A Pizza food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 4/03/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/14/2015

A Pizza food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 2/26/2015

A Pizza food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 10/28/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/25/2014

A Pizza food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/24/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 8/02/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza

winniepoo photo

winniepoo

Commerce City, CO

LOVE IT!!

I have been going to Carl’s since I was a little girl, so about 30 years, and I have never been unsatisfied with their food. The pizza is great, it has that old fashioned crust and homemade sauce. The thing I like best though is their Little Immigrant sandwich. This has always been my favorite and has remained the same all these years. To those people who say it isn’t good…you just don’t know good food when you have it!

July 3, 2012

Disappointed

I only went here once and I wont go back! We went on a Friday evening so the wait was about 30 minutes, our server was rather flustered and let it show. As a former server I understand how trying a dinner service is but rolling your eyes…
April 3, 2010

Not so good pizza

I don't really care for Carl's Pizza. The pizza is too saucy and greasy. They also don't deliver. Not so good.
March 20, 2010

Best North Denver Pizza

This is one of my all time favorite North Denver spots for pizza. Always friendly, fast and reliable, the pizza is consistently good and totally fresh. I don't love the restaurant because it feels crowded to me, but for take out pizza this…

Pizza Subs Good For Kids
Tips
  • Need a novel late-night bite? Carl's after-midnight hours are a hit with nighthawks.
Juice Kitchen

Smoothies in Lodo

Heidi's Brooklyn Deli Soup

Deli in Central East Denver

Carl's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Carl's Pizza is located near the cities of Alamo Placita and Glendale.
People found this by searching for: Carl's Pizza, Carl Pizza Denver Menu, Carl's Pizza Denver Menu, Carls Pizza Denver, Carl's Pizza, Denver, Carl's Pizza Menu, Carl's Pizza Denver, and Carls Pizz.