Carlos' Bistro

Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Gluten Free

• 8/21/2013

September 19, 2011

Excellent Restaurant

My husband and I had our anniversary dinner at Carlos Bistro the other night. It was pouring down rain and Carlos met us at our car with an umbrella. He is so kind and really cares about his customers. The food and service was…
April 11, 2011

BEST of the Springs !

There are no words to express how pleasantly surprised my husband and I were with our experience. Our food was out of this world and Carlos was so welcoming and couldn't have been nicer. We look forward to many, many return trips. …
April 27, 2010

Is 5 the Highest rating I can give?

Carlos himself greeted us outside the door with a warm welcome. Inside, the atmosphere was relaxed and welcoming. We started off with Calamari, and after moving here from the California coast, I can safely say this is the best I have…

Marble Slab Creamery

Chinese in Central Colorado City

Alfonso's Mexican Food

Mexican in Central Colorado City

5/17/2018

A Mexican food lover from US tried Amanda's Fonda in Manitou Springs.

5/01/2018

A dining patron from Albuquerque, NM tried Milt's Coffee Shop in East Colorado Springs and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/27/2018

A dining patron from Peyton, CO tried Krispy Kreme in East Colorado Springs.

4/23/2018

A Steakhouse chowhound from Metter, GA tried Stuart Anderson's Black Angus & Cattle Company in East Colorado Springs.

4/20/2018

A dining patron from Colorado Springs, CO tried Pizza Hut in Northgate.

4/11/2018

A dining patron from Colorado Springs, CO tried Amanda's Fonda in Manitou Springs.

4/10/2018

A dining patron from US tried Del Taco in Powers, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/08/2018

A dining patron from US tried Shangrila Restaurant in Briargate and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

4/06/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Colorado Springs, CO tried La Unica in Old Colorado City.

3/29/2018

A diner from Syracuse, NY tried Classics Hamburgers in Powers, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Breakfast Gluten Free
Wild Wings 'N Things

American in Powers

taste of Jerusalem Cafe

Middle Eastern in Central Colorado City

Carlos' Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

Carlos' Bistro is located near the cities of Colo Spgs and Broadmoor.
People found this by searching for: Carlos Deli Colorado Springs, Carlos Bistro, Carlos Bistro Menu Colorado Springs, Carlos Bistro Menu, Carlos Bistro Colorado Springs, Menu For Carlos Bistro Colorado Springs, Carlos Bistro Colorado Springs Menu, Www.Carlosbistroscoloradosprings, and Carlo's Bistro.