Carlota's Authentic Mexican

Cuisine: Northwest, Mexican, American

Carlota's Authentic Mexican is a Northwest, Mexican, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food. Wonderful tortillas. We had to request mild salsa as it was no initially offered, but it was very good when it was served. "
"Very friendly and well taken care of!!"
"We enjoyed the taco salads served by the manager. Only complaint was the music was a little loud."
Cons
"Food delivery was slow both times i was there, I would suggest letting them know if your in a hurry. Other than that the service was great. "
Comments
"I would highly recommend. "
  • 4/17/2018

A diner from Tucson, AZ tried it.

• 3/14/2018

A dining patron from Tucson, AZ tried it.

• 2/26/2018

A Northwest food lover from Tucson, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    I would highly recommend.
  • 5/30/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 5/20/2016

A Northwest chowhound from Tucson, AZ tried it.

• 3/10/2016

A Northwest chowhound from Tucson, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very friendly and well taken care of!!
  • 12/27/2015

A Northwest chowhound from Mesa, AZ tried it.

• 12/18/2015

A dining patron from Mesa, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/04/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 5/13/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

kinchaser photo

kinchaser

Tucson, AZ

Good Authentic Mexican

Have eaten at both locations a half dozen times since July 2009. As a good authentic place should, it has items I’ve not seen before, like the dried beef (Machaca) and flat enchaladas and three for which I always search: beverages Horchata (cinnamon-almond-rice) and Agua de Frescas (even many authentic restaurants don’t carry these) and flan. (Like American potato salad, no two places make flan the same).
Visit more than twice and you’ll be recognized and will recognize the staff. For me, that makes the meal more enjoyable and comfortable.
Great service, take out of course availale. Good prices

Fish Taco Plate

Simple, yummy. Add Horchata and a satisfying meal is yours.

May 12, 2009

Excellent Mexican Food!!!!

My family and I have been eating at Carlota's for about 3 years and we love it. The food is always great and the service outstanding. We have tried lots of mexican food restaurants in the last 13 years here, and nothing compares. …
December 30, 2008

Great combination plates!!!

My husband and I stopped here on our way to Oracle and the food was excellent. I had the taco,tamale and cheese enchilada combination with rice and beans. All the food was very tasty with a homemade zing to it. My husband had the red chili…

4/26/2018

A Southwestern chowhound from Binghamton, NY tried Mesquite Willy's II and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/23/2018

A Pizza food lover from Tucson, AZ tried Bazil's to Go.

4/23/2018

A Coffee food lover from Tucson, AZ tried Le Buzz in Bear Canyon.

4/21/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Mesa, AZ tried Food Spot Market in Sunnyside.

4/19/2018

A chowhound from Tucson, AZ tried Sarnoff Cafe.

4/18/2018

A BBQ chowhound from US tried Texas Roadhouse in Rose, liked it, and rated it . They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

4/17/2018

A diner from Tucson, AZ tried Carlota's Authentic Mexican.

4/17/2018

An Italian food lover from Coolidge, AZ tried Olive Garden and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

4/14/2018

A Mexican food lover from Tucson, AZ tried Casa Molina.

4/10/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Tucson, AZ tried Pizza Hut in Bear Canyon.

Catalina Northwest Authentic Mexican

Carlota's Authentic Mexican  Restaurant Reviews

Carlota's Authentic Mexican is located near the cities of South Tucson.
People found this by searching for: Carlota’s Authentic Mexican Cuisine, Carlotta's, Carlotta's Tucson, Carlotta's In Catalina, Carlota's Authentic Mexican Cuisine, Carlotas Tucson, Carlotta's Catalina Az, and Carlottas Tucson.