Carlota's Authentic Mexican

Cuisine: Northwest, Mexican, American

Carlota's Authentic Mexican is a Northwest, Mexican, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Very friendly and well taken care of!!"
"We enjoyed the taco salads served by the manager. Only complaint was the music was a little loud."
kinchaser photo

kinchaser

Tucson, AZ

Good Authentic Mexican

Have eaten at both locations a half dozen times since July 2009. As a good authentic place should, it has items I’ve not seen before, like the dried beef (Machaca) and flat enchaladas and three for which I always search: beverages Horchata (cinnamon-almond-rice) and Agua de Frescas (even many authentic restaurants don’t carry these) and flan. (Like American potato salad, no two places make flan the same).
Visit more than twice and you’ll be recognized and will recognize the staff. For me, that makes the meal more enjoyable and comfortable.
Great service, take out of course availale. Good prices

Fish Taco Plate

Simple, yummy. Add Horchata and a satisfying meal is yours.

May 12, 2009

Excellent Mexican Food!!!!

My family and I have been eating at Carlota's for about 3 years and we love it. The food is always great and the service outstanding. We have tried lots of mexican food restaurants in the last 13 years here, and nothing compares. …
December 30, 2008

Great combination plates!!!

My husband and I stopped here on our way to Oracle and the food was excellent. I had the taco,tamale and cheese enchilada combination with rice and beans. All the food was very tasty with a homemade zing to it. My husband had the red chili…

Catalina Northwest Authentic Mexican

Carlota's Authentic Mexican  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/20/2016 A diner from Tucson, AZ tried it.

• 3/10/2016 A diner from Tucson, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very friendly and well taken care of!!
  • 12/27/2015 A diner from AZ tried it.

• 12/18/2015 A diner from Phoenix, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 6/04/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 5/13/2015 A diner from EU tried it.

• 1/03/2015 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it.

• 12/31/2014 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.

• 10/12/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/13/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Carlota's Authentic Mexican is located near the cities of South Tucson.
People found this by searching for: Carlotas Tucson, Carolitas Oro Valley, Carlotta's Catalina Az, Carlottas Tucson, Carlotas Mexican Menu In Catalina Az, Carlotta's Tucson, Carlota's Authentic Mexican Cuisine, and Carlota’s Authentic Mexican Cuisine.