625 N H St
Lompoc, CA 93436

Carl's Jr.

Cuisine: Burgers, Kid's Menu, Gluten Free

Carl's Jr. is a Burgers, Kid's Menu, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

ran out of bisquits

I went at 9:15 in the morning to get breakfast. I oredered the big bisquit, went to sit and wait. The guy next to me had already waited for 20 minutes for his order, he went and asked . they RAN OUT OF BISQUITS! He said ,why didn’t you tell me?? you just left me waiting. Then. I asked about my meal. she said it was a new guy and he had to make more bisquits. I said if he is new . shouldn’t mangement be overseeing him?? then I went to a different Carls Jr the next day for breakfast, they got the order wrong! Carl’s I think you really need to do a overall the are falling apart. both Carl’s were in SANTA MARIA, CA

SurfBeach photo

SurfBeach

Lompoc, CA

False Advertising

I ordered a breakfast burrito using a coupon showing a large overflowing burrito, with food bulging beyond the outer edges of the open end. What I got was a burrito about 70% the size, with both sides folded over. This is obvious false advertising. Most fast food restaurants do this. Taco Bell is the worst by far. Del Taco is almost as bad.

It won't look like this!  - Breakfast Burrito at Carl's Jr.

Breakfast Burrito

Nice tasting burrito, but not anything close to what the photo showed. Obvious case of false advertising. Taco Bell, and other taco places practice this often, especially with tacos. Lots of meat, lettuce, and cheese overflowing the taco shell in the photo, then when you get your taco, you have to search inside the shell to see what little you got.

Burgers Takeout Kid's Menu

Carl's Jr.  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Lompoc Ca Gluten Free, Carl's Jr Menu, Carls Jr In Lompoc, Carl's Jr Lompoc Ca, Breakfast Burritos Taco Bell, Carl Jr Two For One, Carl's Jr Lompoc, Carl's Jr. Lompoc Ca, and Breakfast Burritos In Lompoc, Ca.