708 S Broadway
Los Angeles, CA 90014-2802

Carl's Jr.

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Burgers, Breakfast, Kid's Menu

Carl's Jr. is a Burgers, Breakfast, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Worst Carl's Jr on the planet

I live across the street from maybe the worst Carl’s Jr on the planet. I have had my order given away, been stalked by a homeless guy who wouldn’t leave me alone, been food poisoned once, have to continually ask for fresh onion rings because the ones they give me break my teeth, and now they refused to put their “policy” of not accepting coupons into writing.

Today when i asked for a manager she refused to put anything she was saying into writing, then after speaking with me for about 15 seconds refused to speak to me further, and went in the back and began loudly making fun of me.

When you do not want to accept coupons that is fine, I can’t make you. However when you refuse to give me tangible proof that you refuse to accept coupons, or even place up a sign that just makes you craptastic.

Famous Star™ with Cheese - Famous Star™ with Cheese at Carl's Jr.

Famous Star™ with Cheese

Burgers Breakfast Takeout
Tips
  • Watching your figure? Try one of the low-carb menu options, such as the bun-less Six Dollar Burgers wrapped in lettuce.
  • The gimmicky "Six Dollar Burger" is a misnomer; most varieties sell for about $4.

Carl's Jr.  Restaurant Reviews

Carl's Jr. is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Carls Jr, Downtown Los Angeles, Carl's Jr Famous Star With Cheese, Famous Star With Cheese, Carls Jr. Near Downtown Los Angeles, Famous Star Carls Jr, Carls Jr Near The Alley Downtown La, Carl's Jr. Famous Star With Cheese, Carl's Jr Menu Famous Star Kids Cheeseburger, and Carl Jr Menu.