3150 Highway 21
Fort Mill, SC 29715

Carmella's

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Italian

Carmella's is a Pizza, Lunch, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"I've been going to the restaurant for three years just to get ice tea and occasionally eat and I look at their menu the only thing they have is halfway decent as a salad or a hamburger and their drink fountain they are the rudest people ever mainly the ba"
"Stayed at the campground and dis not want to go out for dinner. Lady on the phone was super helpful and friendly. I ordered the pasta for myself and the wings for my husband. They delivered right to our campground and the food was great! Awesome portions "
"Wings"
"Good food, good prices"
"The pizza was delicious. It was a pleasant change to eat some real authentic pizza. People that think Domino's, Pizza Hut, and Papa John's make pizza are in for a surprise. I ate there twice in 3 days on our trip to Carowinds. I will definitely eat there "
"Slices ready"
"Take out was ready fast."
"Food was greasy burnt and didn't even get the right food I seen the waitress two times my entire time I was there I left it was so bad "
"Great service and excellent food."
"cool atmosphere"
"Awesome"
Cons
"N/a"
"I was give old cold slices. I ask for fresh slices and after waiting for the fresh pizza, it was salty with hard chewy cheese, not melty and stringy; the dough was nice and thin, but tough and chewy as well, not tender or crispy. Also, the guy boxing up t"
"Everything "
"N/a"
Comments
"No"
"I went down the road to QT , tossed the unfinished slices and got pizza that taste better from the gas station. That'snot good! I was so ddisappointed"
"Stay away"
"N/A"
  • 8/22/2018

A dining patron from Fort Mill, SC tried it.

• 3/24/2018

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/01/2017

A diner from Fort Mill, SC tried it.

• 9/29/2017

A dining patron from Lawrenceville, GA tried it.

• 3/14/2017

A diner from Fort Mill, SC tried it.

• 7/13/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Marietta, GA tried it.

• 5/27/2017

• 4/03/2017

A Pizza food lover from Fort Mill, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/29/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Fort Mill, SC tried it.

• 9/25/2016

A Pizza food lover from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pizza

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Kevinm101 photo

Kevinm101

Stay away

This used to be a decent place to go. Now the clientele and the food quality has gone down hill severely. I would normally consider packing a weapon to go to a good restaurant if the food was worth it, but in this case the weapon is needed and the food quality is definitely not worth it! Good luck if you go. Too bad, I miss the old Carmella’s. If you do go, don’t forget the ear plugs for the rap.

UncleRon photo

UncleRon

Lake Wylie, SC

I will be going back

Pieroghies and pizza slices

pieroghies and pizza

Although not homemade, the pieroghies were sauteed in butter with onions and came with sour cream. Quite good, and received quickly. The dollar slices of pizza were also good-more like a pizza from up north. The closest we’ve had to a northern pizza since transplanting here 3 yrs. ago. Thank you Carmella’s! Also, Stephanie is an awesome barmaid! She remembers your preferences and never lets you go empty.

gir photo

gir

Not good

Service is always bad, food when you get it is not to bad.

Pizza, side salad

kevin23 photo

kevin23

Worst Pizza Ever!

I ordered one slice of pizza for dinner on Nov 4, 2010. The menu said pepp or cheese only but I was told that I could have sausage if I want. So I ordered sausage. 15 min later the slice was brought to my table. It was obvious that it was just a slice of cheese with crumbled sausage piled on top (i.e. sausage was not baked in). I still ate it though but that was a mistake as I also realized that I was eating a slice of pizza left over from a cheese pizza they didnt sell at lunch. It had no taste, it was rubbery and it tasted like someone warmed it in a microwave. HANDS DOWN THE WORST PIZZA I have EVER had AND this is a PIZZA PLACE for pete’s sake! Suffice to say I wont be returning which is too bad for them because I live 3 min away!

Pizza, side salad

See above. One more thing… I ordered balsalmic and the waitress bought me a red dressing. When I told her she said “it’s been a long day” and turned and walked away never offering to get me what I ordered!!!! HAHAHAH can u believe it!

chantelhd photo

chantelhd

Great Hang Out!!

Carmella’s in Fort Mill is one of my favorite hang outs!! I usually go up once a week on Thursday nights to join in on the music trivia w/ Chris Rozak. The bartenders, Keith and Stephanie, are awesome. They are friendly, fun and on the ball. They are great at remembering what us regulars like to order and are great at having your next one ready to go. The food is good and the fun is better.

Pizza Dinner Lunch

Carmella's  Restaurant Reviews

Carmella's is located near the cities of Ft Mill.
People found this by searching for: Carmella's Fort Mill South Carolina, Carmella's Fort Mill Menu, Carmellas (Fort Mill, Sc, Carmelo's Pizza Fort Mill Sc, Carmella's Pizza Fort Mill Sc, Carmellos Fort Mill, Carmello's In Fort Mill Sc, Carmella's Fort Mill, and Printable Menu Carmelo's Fort Mill, Sc.