12601 Ventura Blvd
Studio City, CA 91604

Carney's

Neighborhoods: Studio City
Cuisine: Hamburgers, Traditional, Lunch

Carney's is a Hamburgers, Traditional, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

JoelF photo

JoelF

Studio City, CA

Railroad cars *are* cool. So, I may have come...

Railroad cars are cool. So, I may have come here on the wrong night, but the dog was anemic, the lighting was a mix of flickering daylight and tungsten balanced flos, and… well, if coming home smelling like onions is your idea of a great meal, then why not give it a whirl!

milkbar photo

milkbar

hotdog heaven

quick meal, cheap. awesome.

Chicagogal photo

Chicagogal

Lincolnwood, IL

Carney's is fabulous

I am from Chicago and I am a complete snob about hotdogs. Carney’s easily holds a candle to and possibly even wins against Vienna beef hotdogs. I lived in L.A. for a few years and bemoaned the fact that I couldn’t find a decent hotdog (Pinks? Are you kidding??)…UNTIL I found Carney’s…the hotdogs are a bit “sweeter” than Vienna beef and they have the ever so important “snap” when you bite into their hotdog… The only thing missing from Carneys are Chicago sport peppers…

Quickies Pizza & Subs

Italian in Beverly Glen

La Pizzeria Cafe

Italian in Beverly Glen

4/14/2020

A dining patron from Van Nuys, CA tried Hortobagy Hungarian Restaurant in Studio City.

2/14/2020

A French food lover from Thousand Oaks, CA tried Wine Bistro in Studio City.

2/13/2020

A French food lover from State College, PA tried Pinot Bistro in Studio City.

11/01/2019

A diner from Johannesburg, 06 tried Next Door Tapas Lounge in Studio City.

7/12/2019

A dining patron from BG tried Athens By Night in Studio City, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/08/2019

A Tapas food lover from CN tried Next Door Tapas Lounge in Studio City and liked it. They liked the food.

2/02/2019

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried Panera Bread in Studio City, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I had dinner last night February 1,2019 I had a wonderful experience great service, good food everyone greet me since the beginning to the end of my visit.
Cons
Everything’s was good clean fresh good
9/28/2018

A Breakfast chowhound from US tried Vivian's Millenium Cafe in Studio City, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/20/2018

A Bakeries chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried Panera Bread in Studio City, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I was in lunch today September 20 around great custumer service. Supervisor Karolina linares welcome to the store help me in cash we my order she event took my food to the table. She came back and ask if everything was good. Pleasant restaurant very activ
6/07/2018

A Soups chowhound from Pomona, CA tried Rice Wok in Studio City.

Hamburgers Takeout Good for groups
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 12:00AM
Ch9b6yprar3kavaby-gaa8
milkbar

Do38hmxmkr4loheje4axze
siacali

Carney's  Restaurant Reviews

Carney's is located near the cities of Toluca Lake, Coquitlam, Sherman Village, Valley Village, and Toluca Terrace.
People found this by searching for: 2014 Photos Of Carneys Menu, Carneys Hambergers, Carneys Studio City Menu, Carneys Menu Studio City, Carney's,Studio City, Carneys Hamburgers, Carneys Menu Studio City Ca, Carney's Studio City, and Carney's Studio City Menu.