12601 Ventura Blvd
Studio City, CA 91604

Carney's

Neighborhoods: Studio City
Cuisine: Hamburgers, Traditional, Lunch

Carney's is a Hamburgers, Traditional, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

JoelF photo

JoelF

Studio City, CA

Railroad cars *are* cool. So, I may have come...

Railroad cars are cool. So, I may have come here on the wrong night, but the dog was anemic, the lighting was a mix of flickering daylight and tungsten balanced flos, and… well, if coming home smelling like onions is your idea of a great meal, then why not give it a whirl!

milkbar photo

milkbar

hotdog heaven

quick meal, cheap. awesome.

Chicagogal photo

Chicagogal

Lincolnwood, IL

Carney's is fabulous

I am from Chicago and I am a complete snob about hotdogs. Carney’s easily holds a candle to and possibly even wins against Vienna beef hotdogs. I lived in L.A. for a few years and bemoaned the fact that I couldn’t find a decent hotdog (Pinks? Are you kidding??)…UNTIL I found Carney’s…the hotdogs are a bit “sweeter” than Vienna beef and they have the ever so important “snap” when you bite into their hotdog… The only thing missing from Carneys are Chicago sport peppers…

Quickies Pizza & Subs

Italian in Beverly Glen

La Pizzeria Cafe

Italian in Beverly Glen

2/02/2019

A Bakeries food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Panera Bread in Studio City, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I had dinner last night February 1,2019 I had a wonderful experience great service, good food everyone greet me since the beginning to the end of my visit.
Cons
Everything’s was good clean fresh good
9/28/2018

A dining patron from US tried Vivian's Millenium Cafe in Studio City, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/20/2018

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried Panera Bread in Studio City, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I was in lunch today September 20 around great custumer service. Supervisor Karolina linares welcome to the store help me in cash we my order she event took my food to the table. She came back and ask if everything was good. Pleasant restaurant very activ
6/07/2018

A Soups chowhound from Pomona, CA tried Rice Wok in Studio City.

4/04/2018

A Vegetarian chowhound from Maywood, CA tried Leonor in Studio City.

7/25/2017

An Italian food lover from Calabasas, CA tried La Loggia Ristorante in Studio City, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/14/2017

A diner from North Hollywood, CA tried Laurel Point in Studio City.

6/23/2017

A dining patron from Universal City, CA tried City Wok in Studio City.

5/31/2017

An American chowhound from North Hollywood, CA tried Du-Par's in Studio City.

4/08/2017

A dining patron from Pomona, CA tried Hortobagy Hungarian Restaurant in Studio City.

Hamburgers Takeout Good for groups

Vegetarian in Beverly Glen

Rice Wok

Soups in Beverly Glen

Carney's  Restaurant Reviews

Carney's is located near the cities of Toluca Lake, Coquitlam, Sherman Village, Valley Village, and Toluca Terrace.
People found this by searching for: Carneys Hamburgers, Carneys Hambergers, 2014 Photos Of Carneys Menu, Carney's Studio City Menu, Carneys Menu Studio City, Carneys Menu Studio City Ca, Carney's Studio City, Carneys Studio City Menu, and Carney's,Studio City.