11888 Aberdeen St Ne
Blaine, MN 55449

Carol's

Cuisine: American, Salads, American Traditional

Carol's is a American, Salads, and American Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"God's carrot cake recipe!"
"Great tasting food, love it... "
"kind friendly atmosphere lot of home cooked food i had the swedish meat ball dinner was excellent i didn have the desert because i was stuffed but they have alot to pick from"
"Banana cream pie!!!!!!!!"
"All the food is made from scratch, just like at home. It is fabulous!!! My favorite is their eggs benny!"
"Banana creme pie, latte, Thai lettuce wraps...good. FABULOUS GIFT SHOP"
"Great turkey dinner great banana cream pie"
"Great food"
"Mushroom appitizer is awesome!!"
"Very pleasant and low key experience for 1 to 10 people. Both men and women enjoy their tasty meals and variety. We appreciate the moderate prices. (Also has a lovely little Gift shop!)"
Cons
"na"
"I wish they were open a little later in the evenings. We wish that they were open on Sundays, but I certainly understand why they choose to be closed on Sundays. "
Comments
"0"
"Advice - take time to look thru their whole menu! Each item is homemade and is worth consideration! Yummy desserts but their generous portions rarely leave room for dessert."
  • 2/15/2020

An American food lover from Boardman, OR tried it.

• 2/12/2020

• 2/08/2020

• 2/06/2020

• 1/20/2020

A dining patron from Saint Paul, MN tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 1/13/2020

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 12/23/2019

A dining patron from Saint Paul, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/17/2019

An American chowhound from Forest Lake, MN tried it.

• 11/09/2019

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 10/24/2019

An American food lover from Grand Forks, ND tried it.

RondaK photo

RondaK

Coon Rapids, MN

Hit or Miss

I have written about Carol’s before and I am sad to say that my experiences there have not been improving. The last few times I have eaten there have been very disappointing. On one occasion I ordered the Au Gratin potatoes. They are only offered on Friday’s and Saturday’s, so I thought I was in for a treat. I don’t know what they did to them, but they were awful. The cheese wasn’t even melted.

Then the last time I went I ordered the Chili 5-Way. Now the chili itself is fine, but I did not realize, and it was not mentioned, that it was on pasta. Now if they had called it Cincinnati Chili 5-Way I would have expected pasta, but I did not. On top of surprising me with pasta in my chili, something I personally find repulsive, the pasta must have been very wet, because it was more like a bowl of chili-pasta soup. Icky.

I think it will be a long time before I return to Carol’s. I don’t think I will boycott them forever, but I need to put some time between me and these experiences.

Coop1950 photo

Coop1950

Shoreview, MN

OMG

A few weeks ago my significant other suggested Carol’s. I had never been there but she had. We were there for breakfast on a Saturday morning. The wait was about 20 minutes and I have to tell you. I’ve waited much longer for far less.
I am totally ruined for having breakfast anywhere else. The hashed browns are beyond description.
Nuff said?

STEAK SUPREME SCRAMBLER

2/24/2020

A Pizza food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried Tasty Pizza.

2/21/2020

A diner from US tried Perkins Restaurant & Bakery.

2/15/2020

A dining patron from Boardman, OR tried Carol's.

2/12/2020

An American food lover from US tried Carol's.

2/08/2020

A diner from US tried Carol's.

2/06/2020

A diner from US tried Carol's.

1/23/2020

A Burgers food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried Applebee's.

1/20/2020

An American chowhound from Saint Paul, MN tried Carol's and liked it. They liked the food.

1/13/2020

An American food lover from US tried Carol's.

1/03/2020

A Chinese chowhound from Dallas, TX tried So Good China Restaurant.

American Salads American Traditional
Mon-Sat 06:00AM - 09:00PM

Carol's  Restaurant Reviews

Carol's is located near the cities of Coon Rapids.
People found this by searching for: Carol's Restaurant Blaine Mn, Carols Restaurant Blaine Mn, Carol's Cafe Menu, Carols Blaine, Carol's Blaine Mn, Carols Blaine Menu, Carols Menu, Carol's Restaurant Blaine, and Carols In Blaine.