10586 Metcalf Ave
Overland Park, KS 66212

Carrabba's Italian Grill

Cuisine: Italian, Breakfast, Lunch

Carrabba's Italian Grill is a Italian, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

• 8/10/2017

An Italian chowhound from Overland Park, KS tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

luvfood photo

luvfood

Kansas City, MO

Famly food.

It is noticeable that the restaurant is cared for. It was just not what I expected for a place some call upscale. I did taste some other meals and they were o.K. I would go to the other Italian restaurant That is more popular and less expensive.

Spaghetti.

did like my spaghetti and meatball. It was just alright. I have paid much less. And and had better at other Italian food places. The spaghetti sauce was home made tomatoes not enough flavor. The price was just too much. The atmosphere is great for romantic meal.

Still would not come back soon. My daughter had cheese ravioli and her husband had a steak They were not pleased wit the taste of the food for the price. The sister that I had met up with did not complain. Our mother did send a meal back for a different item. The staff was very nice and knowledgeable about the food. Spaghetti was $13.00 the Tea was $2.50.

Italian Breakfast Good for groups

Carrabba's Italian Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Carrabba's Italian Grill is located near the cities of Prairie, Prairie Village, Shawnee Mission, Countryside, and Leawood.
People found this by searching for: Carrabba's Overland Park, Delivery Italian Pasta 66212, Where Is Carrabba's Located? Ks, Carrabba's Italian Grill Overland Park, Ks, Is Carrabba's A Northern Italy Cuisine, and Carrabba's Overland Park Menu.