Carrabba's Italian Grill

Cuisine: Italian, American, Diner

• 6/21/2015

An Italian food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

November 1, 2008

Loved it!

I love their bread and the herbs/oil that come with it - great way to start off! I've loved everything I've tried there, particularly the chicken marsala. My favorite Italian, hands down!
February 11, 2008

Superb service and incredible Italian food!

This is a fabulous place to go to unwind. The service is absolutely delightful and food is definitely top notch! The price is a bit high but the food is incredible! A must place to go to when you are hungry for some great Italian food!
October 18, 2006

Waited FOREVER

We came into the restaurant and were seated promptly. We waited about 15 minutes before any one took our drink order. We ordered drinks and an appetizer and another 20 minutes went by and nothing. We walked out. There were kids screaming…

11/18/2017

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried Zhang's Kitchen.

11/16/2017

A diner from Dallas, TX tried Henry's Crab Shack.

11/12/2017

A dining patron from US tried Chuy's.

11/12/2017

A Burgers food lover from Dallas, TX tried Village Burger Bar, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Very very dirty, waitress looks dirty. Waitress had boogers in her nose, very disgusting, end up not ordering anything for myself.
Cons
Dirty, unclean waitress
Comments
Please clean your nose and make sure no boogers. Disgusted us.
11/11/2017

A Pizza food lover from Dallas, TX tried Italian Bistro.

11/11/2017

A dining patron from Irving, TX tried Italian Bistro.

11/06/2017

A Pizza food lover from Dallas, TX tried Pizza Hut.

10/31/2017

An Afghan chowhound from Plano, TX tried Express Kabob, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great service , they usually tell you or you could ask about wait time , and great tasting food
10/29/2017

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried T.G.I. Friday's, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Service was good..great waiter
Cons
Hair in my food..nasty!
Comments
I won't be back..this was my birthday dinner from my kids..disappointed..
10/22/2017

A dining patron from Irving, TX tried Kona Grill.

Italian American Diner
Tips
  • For those with wheat allergies, the restaurant offers a gluten-free menu featuring antipasti, salads and chicken and beef dishes.

Carrabba's Italian Grill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Carrabba's Richardson, Carabbas Richardson, Carrabbas Richardson, Best Chicken Marsala In Plano Texas, Carrabas Richardson, +Carrabas Lunch Menu Plano Tx, and Carabba's Italian Grill Richardson.