Carrie Lee's

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Fast service and consistently great tasting food"
"Our favorite. "
Cons
"None."
Comments
"No MSG in any food"
bharleyway photo

bharleyway

Lake Orion, MI

Best Almond Chicken

My husband & I ate at Carrie Lees 6/3/10 and we said it was the best almond chicken we had ever had.

Resturant is clean and service is good.

We’ll be back……………

Almond Chicken

September 3, 2010

The best Chinese food around

My family also moved away from the Lake Orion area but we still make it out there JUST for Carrie Lee's. It is the best Chinese food I've ever had. I love their chicken, and their soup! I've been going there for about 15 years now. …
May 7, 2010

Unbeatable

Even though I have moved away from Orion Twp., I still love coming back to Carrie Lee's for their fabulous Wonton Soup and Almond Chicken. I've been to a lot of good chinese restaurants but this is still my favorite.

Chinese Parking Catering

Carrie Lee's  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/30/2016 A diner from Lake Orion, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/30/2016 A diner from Oxford, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/15/2016 A diner from Lake Orion, MI tried it.

• 12/04/2015 A diner from Lake Orion, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 11/07/2015 A diner from Utica, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/16/2015 A diner from Rochester, MI tried it.

• 9/09/2015 A diner from Southfield, MI tried it.

• 8/02/2015 A diner from Auburn Hills, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/30/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/08/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

Carrie Lee's is located near the cities of Orion Charter Township and Lake Orion.
People found this by searching for: Carrie Lees Menu Lake Orion Mi, Carrie Lee's Menu, Carrie Lee Lake Orion, Carrie Lees Menu, Carrie Lee's Lake Orion Menu, Carrie Lees Lake Orion Menu, Carrie Lee's Menu Lake Orion, and Carrie Lees Lake Orion.