1650 Colorado Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90041-1436

Casa Bianca Pizza Pie

Neighborhoods: Eagle Rock
Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Subs

Casa Bianca Pizza Pie is a Italian, Pizza, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"Kid friendly"
Cons
"Slow service! Both kitchen n by waiters "
  • 2/11/2015

An Italian chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food.

Pros
    Kid friendly
    Cons
    Slow service! Both kitchen n by waiters
  • 10/06/2013

An Italian food lover from Pico Rivera, CA tried it.

• 5/04/2013

A dining patron from Paramount, CA tried it and liked it.

• 5/03/2013

A diner from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it and liked it.

BlueBaron6 photo

BlueBaron6

Seattle, WA

Great pizza despite the long wait

If you are craving an a delicious thin crust pizza, look no further than Casa Bianca. You’ll have to wait about an hour to get in on a Friday of Saturday night, but the food will make you forget that you were standing on Colorado Blvd. all night. The Pizzas are well endowed, flavorful, and cooked perfectly. Service is at an Italian pace, but always friendly and never too slow. They are so popular they accept only cash. The pasta dishes are also mouth-watering.

Ching photo

Ching

Santa Monica, CA

Love Pizza?

I’m a huuuuge pizza fan, and the pizza was pretty good here.

We were here for dinner for a friend’s bday after wine and sangrias at the Colorado Wine Company. Hmm, its a good thing we didn’t try to walk from there on foot.

They’re known for their pizzas so that’s what we ordered. We shared a large pizza, half deluxe and the other pepperoni with pineapple. I love that its a thin crust and they cut it in rectangular pieces instead of pie sliced shapes. So reminiscent of the pizzas in Italy. :-)

A friend of mine got the antipasto salad which we all tasted. The verdict – it was one of the best salads loaded with salami, olives, cheese, etc. This is no skimpy salad. It could be a meal by itself.

Another friend of mine got penne with meatballs. He said, he’s had better. It was just ok.

I ordered the caprese salad. Hmm, I’m not a fan of sweet balsamic dressing. It was TOO sweet to the point where I don’t even remember if there were tomatoes or mozzarella on it. I prefer the traditional caprese with just stacks of freshly cut tomatoes and mozzarella slices on top of each other with basil drizzled in olive and balsamic oil. Sprinkle a bit with some salt and pepper and voila! Perfect! But this was not the case.

So I gave it just 3 stars because a) the hostess messed up on seating us. She claims she called us even though we were clearly outside waiting. So we waited some more until she finally sat us in the back at two separate tables. Not cool since this was a bday celebration. b) my caprese salad was less than stellar. But the pizza was indeed the supahstar!

Deluxe and Pepperoni with Pineapple Pizza

zoran photo

zoran

Eagle Rock style Pizza?

Below average americanized italian food with cult status.

It must have something to do with herd mentality i.e. one day Casa Bianca was very full; everyone in Eagle Rock noticed this and told their friends who then decided that this is because the pizza must be very good. :-)

Bread rolls arrive in a plastic wire basket and taste like something that came in a plastic bag from a supermarket.

Italian style ice cream is available for desert and it’s not bad.

I'm not sure what the hype is about, actually. I thought...

I’m not sure what the hype is about, actually. I thought that a place with such a long wait would serve better pizza, but it wasn’t the case.

It’s not authentic Italian style pizza, the vegetables aren’t remotely fresh (canned green peppers? YUCK!), and the crust is more corn meal than wheat.

If this is the style of pizza you like, go for it. Otherwise, there are better thin crust pizzas out there. Just not here.

Italian Pizza Subs
Tue-Thu 04:00PM - 12:00AM
Fri-Sat 04:00PM - 01:00AM

Casa Bianca Pizza Pie  Restaurant Reviews

Casa Bianca Pizza Pie is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Casa Bianca Pizza Rest Eagle Rock Ca, Casa Bianca Pizza Pie Menu, 90041 Bianca, Yepi Pizza Pie Eagle Rock Yelp, Pizza Pie Eagle Rock, Casa Bianca Pizza Pie, Casa Bianca Restaurant Eagle Rock, Casa Bianca Eagle Rock Menu, and Casa Bianca Eagle Rock.