Casa Carlos

Cuisine: Mexican, Salads, Asian

Overall
Pros
"The place looks clean and the service was great. But the food was kinda bland, and over priced. They don't take Discover Card, which was the only credit card I had with me. So I had to use my bank card which I really didn't want to do. But, as I mentioned"
"I knew better. Some things never change. Should have opted out but a friend wanted to go. She no longer wants to eat there after lackluster food and service."
"Friendly, goof take on Mexican-American food, great service. "
Cons
"Watered down salsa, but still ok. "
  • 2/14/2018

A Mexican chowhound from A1 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/01/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Grass Valley, CA tried it.

• 9/03/2017

A diner from Fremont, CA tried it and liked it.

• 6/07/2017

A Mexican food lover from Oakland, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/29/2016

A dining patron from Sacramento, CA tried it.

• 11/30/2014

A Mexican food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly, goof take on Mexican-American food, great service.
    Cons
    Watered down salsa, but still ok.
  • 9/28/2013

A Mexican chowhound from South San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 9/26/2013

A diner from Yuba City, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/21/2013

A dining patron from Olivehurst, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

October 11, 2009

Casa Carlos Fine Mexican Food

Casa Carlos Fine Mexican Food makes a good chili verde burrito....my favorite, and is a mom and pop kind of a restaurant. I believe the sauces are made from scratch and the flour tortillas are chewy fresh. Overall, though, it is not a…

Mexican Salads Asian
Tips
  • We can accomadate Parties of 8-35 people. Call today for a Reservation!

From CityGrid:

* A Local Favorite For Over 40 Years
* Great Food, Great Drinks, Great Service
* Come Celebrate in Our Cantina with a Specialty Margarita
* The Largest Tequila Selection in the Area

. * Please Contact Us for More Information

Casa Carlos  Restaurant Reviews

Casa Carlos is located near the cities of Yuba City and Linda.
People found this by searching for: Casa Carlos Marysville Ca Menu, Casa Carlos Marysville Menu, Casa Carlos Menu Marysville Ca, Casa Carlos Marysville, Linda's Diner Soul Food Restaurants Ocala, Fl, Casa Carlos Marysville Ca, Oroville Ca Restaurants, Casa Carlos In Marysville, and Casa Carlos Yuba City Ca Menu.