171 E Palmetto Park Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33432

Casa D' Angelo

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Private Parties

Casa D' Angelo is a Italian, Lunch, and Private Parties restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and tipped more than 18%.

• 7/04/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it and liked it.

• 3/21/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

kbe100 photo

kbe100

Coconut Creek, FL

best italian restaurant around!!

if you like true italian food, you will absolutely love casa d’angelo! you will not be dissapointed!!! first off, the wine list is amazing! there are so many to choose from and they even have a private dining room aka wine room. the portions are enormous, and their daily specials are to die for…u will find chops, lobster, rabbit, and even ostrich! Make sure u save room for dessert too! The service is incredible, they are all dressed very professional and have superior knowledge of the menu! Another plus is that i dont have to drive to ft lauderdale anymore, its right here in boca! I can’t wait to go back!!

Gnocchi of the day

Blackdust photo

Blackdust

Boca Raton, FL

My friend and I had dinner at Casa D'Angelo on...

My friend and I had dinner at Casa D’Angelo on Friday night and it was truly a great experience. We had a reservation for 7:30 we arrived a little early so we waited at the bar. We were greated by a very friendly and outgoing bartender who served us our cocktails while we waited and even asked us if we’d rather have our dinner or just an appetizer right there at the bar. The bar was fully stocked and quite nice. At 7:30 the hostess brought us to our table in a private area they call the “Wine Room” which is accented by an incredible wine cellar/racks. They have a great wine list, with a wide variety of wines from all the regions in Italy as well as some great California wines as well. We decided to try something new, a nice Amarone we had never had before. Our server, neatly dressed in white shirt and tie, as he served our wine went over an impressive list of specials or feature items with us. Everything sounded so great and made my mouth water, choices ranged from: Meditaranean Mussels, Traditional Meatball & Sausage and a Fresh Burrata for appetizers. A homemade Gnochii dish, S. African Lobstertails over Linguini and Risotto too. They had a few fish dishes and an incredible selection of meat dishes as well, of course this is only a few of the features he mentioned…. I decided on the Veal Chop with Gorgonzola and Portobello Mushrooms in a red wine sauce… DELICIOUS!! One of the best veal chops I have ever had. My friend had the Gnocchii… I tried some, it seemed so light and fluffy, and the sauce… The server said it was Pastichiatta (not sure on the spelling)… Fantastic as well, it was like a meat sauce with just a touch of cream. We finished with one of the best canolli I have had in a long time and were even surprised with a Complimentary glass of Prosecco, an italian sparkling wine. Over all it was a great experience, everyone was so friendly, pleasant and outgoing. The restaurant with its white linens and accents on the chairs and its contemporary styling was beautiful. Even the people there were great, we ran into so many people we knew who were also dining that night. They really did it right, here in Boca. I made reservations for next friday on my way out, I can’t wait… I highly recommend this restaurant to ANYONE who wants great food (Northern Italian), great wine or drinks, good conversation, great service all in a beautiful atomosphere.

Veal Chop Gorgonzola

FABULOUS!!! MOLTO BENE!!!! One of the best veal chops I’ve ever had, 16 oz, thick and they even left the bone in! The gorgonzola cheese just melted over the top and was really well balanced by the grilled portobello mushrooms and the Barolo wine sauce. The cheese may have melted over the top of the veal but it all Melted in my mouth. I may have found a new favorite dish!!

Italian Lunch Dinner

Casa D' Angelo  Restaurant Reviews

Casa D' Angelo is located near the cities of Deerfield Beach.
People found this by searching for: Casa D'angelo Boca Raton, Casa D'angelo Menu, Casa D Angelo Boca Raton, Prices For Casa D'angelo, Italian Meat Called Pastichiatta, Casa D'angelo Boca, Casa D Angelo Boca, Cafe D'angelo Boca Raton, and Casa Deangelo Boca.