1423 Bunting St
Pottsville, PA 17901

Casa DE Tellez Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Gluten Free, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Food was cold and expensive"
  • 2/11/2016

A Mexican chowhound from Hummelstown, PA tried it.

• 2/09/2015

A Mexican chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/19/2014

A Mexican chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was cold and expensive
  • 7/25/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/18/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 9/07/2013

A diner from Selinsgrove, PA tried it.

October 7, 2010

Still my favorite restaurant

I grew up in Schuylkill County and eating at Casa de Tellez for special occasions and loving their food. I've lived in Philadelphia for the past 4 years and I can say without a doubt that the food I experienced at Casa is still at the top…
January 17, 2010

Help

Interesting; the only other review was very positive. All I can say is: "Love is blind!" This resteraunt ranks lower than Taco Bell. In my opinion they should visti some of the chain resteraunts in Reading like "On The Border" to learn…
May 19, 2005

Tellez

I love going to tellez because it's such a romatic atmosphere. Me and my husband go there every year o valentine's day sice we have been dating 6 years ago. We love the food especially the homemade salsa.

5/16/2018

A Pizza food lover from Scranton, PA tried Charlie's Pizza & Sub Shop, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the service.

Pros
Nostalgic
4/27/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Nanticoke, PA tried Charlie's Pizza & Sub Shop.

4/09/2018

A dining patron from Mount Joy, PA tried Gramma's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/23/2018

A diner from Camp Hill, PA tried Brothers' Buffet, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Many choices, fresh
3/23/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried Original Italian Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/10/2018

An American chowhound from White Haven, PA tried Gramma's Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

3/08/2018

A dining patron from Pottsville, PA tried Pottsville Provision Co, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/14/2018

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried Hoss's Steak & Sea House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
It was the first and only time I went there and they had amazing food I loved the soup and salad bar!
Cons
The meat was a little over cooked but it didn't bother me, I'd eat there any day.
2/01/2018

An American food lover from Kingston, PA tried Massari's Blue Tavern.

1/31/2018

A diner from Middletown, DE tried Pottsville Pizzeria and liked it.

Mexican Gluten Free Good For Kids

Casa DE Tellez Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Casa DE Tellez Restaurant is located near the cities of Schuylkill County, Mt Carbon, Mar Lin, Port Carbon, and Hillside.
People found this by searching for: Casa De Tellez Menu, Casa De Tellez, Casa De Tellez Restaurant., Casa De Tellez Minersville Pa, Casa De Tellez Hours, Casa De Tellez Restaurant Menu, and Casa De Tellez Restaurant.