1076 1st Ave
New York, NY 10022-2202

Casa La Femme

Neighborhoods: Sutton Place
Cuisine: Egyptian, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean

Casa La Femme is a Egyptian, Middle Eastern, and Mediterranean restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Sean photo

Sean

New York, NY

Feelin' Like a Genie in a Bottle

Surrounded by lace curtain, candlelight, throw pillows for seating, and antique decorative furinishings for dining, the ambience could only be called a cultural hallmark or as close as is possible for this type of dining venue. Hidden away in a private tent my date and I were able to enjoy a pre-fixe 5 course meal for $55 not including drinks. It was easy to say that it was as sensational as it was diversified enough to send my palette in multiple and intense directions throughout the meal. From spicy to savory to sweet, all angles were covered and implore you to see the attached dishes that I have selected as points of reference for this phenomenal value. As for the service, let it be said that I have never felt more attented to and believe me I really do pay attention to how the server carries him or herself as a heavy contributior to the overall experience. I do not know if he still works there, but the particular server (Matt) was one of the most attentive, genuine, informational, and all around entertaining server that I have come across. We had politely informed him at the beginning of the meal that we were in a little bit of rush since we had a show to go to and couldn’t be late. He said, “not a problem” and took care of us all night. He kneeled down at the opposite side of our octoganal shaped antique tabletop and elegantly describe (in great detail) everything on the menu that we could choose from. I was very impressed on how prepared he was and how good his ability to make everything sound wonderful. Everything was timed perfectly, enough so that we had a quick and romantic meal but did not at all feel rushed or pressured to get through each course. In the end, I will always suggest to dine at a place like this mid-week to avoid the rush of the weekends (service is always better during the week), but I hope it would be the same Friday and Saturday as well and I also believe that they have belly-dancing on the weekend as well, which can be very entertaining and sexy.

Babagonush and Hummus

Babagonush: smokey, roasted eggplant seasoned with tahini and lemon juice…very good (I have had this dish from many places and this was exceptional) Hummus: pureed chickpeas with a touch of spicy harrisa

Felfel Mahschi

Baked sweet bell pepper, stuffed with savory mixture of jasmine rice, fresh herbs and spices served over house made tomato sauce.

Goulash Bil Gibnah

Stuffed house made phyllo pastries with mushroom, leeks, fresh herbs and gibnah domiaty…Ok…this was honestly one of the best things that I have ever put in my mouth…haha

Lahma Mashway

Grilled natural grass fed filet mignon with roasted garlic and grape tomatoes…perfectly seasoned and juicy…so good!

sushi_san photo

sushi_san

New York, NY

Very romantic little musling tents for two. You'll need t...

Very romantic little musling tents for two. You’ll need to order the tasting menu but its worth it. Amazing food including the whole grilled fish. If in a larger group bring and camera and push one of the table up to dance with the belly dancers… A very nice bar next door too owned by the same people with killer mojitos and good lebanese wine.

Egyptian Middle Eastern Mediterranean
Talia's Steakhouse & Bar

Steakhouse in Upper West Side

Two Boots

Pizza in Brownsville

Francesco Pizzeria & Italian

Pizza in Upper West Side

Casa La Femme  Restaurant Reviews

Casa La Femme is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Casa La Femme Menu 1076 1st Ave, Mediterranean Restaurant Upper East Side Ny Tents, Casa La Femme Menu, Casa La Femme And Restaurant, Egyptian Restaurant Sutton Place, East Side Restaurant Nyc With Belly Dancers And Private, Casa La Femme Tent Seating Menu, Egyptian Restaurant Nyc 10022, and Romantic Resturants In Nyc In A Tent Seating.