185 Main St
Los Altos, CA 94022-2912

Casa Lupe

Neighborhoods: North Los Altos
Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Bakeries

Casa Lupe is a Mexican, Lunch, and Bakeries restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped more than 18%.

musicody photo

musicody

Santa Clara, CA

Quaint Place, Good Food

While I must admit I’ve had better mexican food in the Bay area, my wife and I will definitely be returning to Casa Lupe in Los Altos.

The restaurant is on the charming Los Altos main street, rather far from any freeways. It takes a little driving through residential areas to get there, and the street itself is very quiet. You feel like you’re away from the hustle and bustle of Silicon Valley.

Casa Lupe is a small corner restaurant, with about a dozen tables altogether. Mexican radio plays quietly, and a small “Mi casa es su casa” sign welcomes you.

The atmosphere of this tiny sit-down Mexican joint is really what won us over. It’s quiet and well-decorated. We walked in and sat right down on a Saturday night.

The margarita was OK, and the enchilada and tamale were just good. The tacos were the best item we tried.

After the meal we had flan and coffee. The flan wasn’t quite as creamy as I like it, but the sauce was delicious.

My wife and I will definitely be returning.

Mexican Outdoor seating Good For Kids

Casa Lupe  Restaurant Reviews

Casa Lupe is located near the cities of Los Altos Hills, Mountain, Mountain View, Loyola Corners, and Mt View.
People found this by searching for: Casa Lupe Menu, Casa Lupe, Casa Lupe Los Altos Menu, Casa Lupe Los Altos Ca, Casa Lupe Los Altos, Casa Lupe In Los Altos Ca, Rats Found In Casa Lupe Restaurant, Casa Lupe Mexican Restaurant, and Case Lupe Los Altos.