Casa Lupe Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Sunnyvale West
Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Lunch

Casa Lupe Restaurant is a Mexican, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"I ordered a steak. When it was served it had a hair on it. I pointed it out to the server and he said "what do you want me to do about it". Long story short he took the steak back and charged me for it. He also let me know he was the owners son"
musicody photo

musicody

Santa Clara, CA

Great Mexican food

My wife and I love to eat at Casa Lupe. Whenever friends come to town for a visit and ask for good Mexican food, this is where we take them.

As with most great Mexican restaurants, the exterior is rather unassuming. It doesn’t seem like the type of place that would have anything worth eating, but once you walk inside, it is a quaint and charming ambience.

I highly recommend the Chicken Mole. It is a sweeter mole, but without being too sweet. As much as I like trying new dishes at restaurants I like, I have a hard time staying away from the mole.

For dessert, get an order of bunuelos. Light and crispy, served with vanilla ice cream and caramel.

The house margarita is also very tasty on the rocks.

May 7, 2009

Fun to eat there

Food is good, service is very friendly and personal.\r They remember you so it feels as if you eat there all the time.\r They are willing to substitute foods if needed.
October 20, 2008

Great little Mexican restaurant

I eat here often when I travel to this part of the country. While the decor is a little dated, it has a very comfortable atmosphere and the staff is very friendly. the menu is pretty standard fare for this type of restaurant but the food…
May 5, 2008

Delicious

Just went there for lunch today, the wait staff was excellent and the food was great. Lunch meal price averages to about $8.00. Great atmosphere, overall great mexican restaurant.

Mexican Parking Catering

Casa Lupe Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/09/2016 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 1/28/2016 A diner from Menlo Park, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/13/2015 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 5/23/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/03/2015 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.

• 12/22/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/02/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 11/08/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 7/13/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/05/2013 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Casa Lupe Restaurant is located near the cities of Mountain View and Mt View.
People found this by searching for: Casa Lupe Sunnyvale Menu, Casa Lupe, Casa Lupe Menu, Casa De Lupe Sunnyvale, Casa Lupe Menu Sunnyvale, Casa Lupe Sunnyvale, Ca, Casa Lupe Sunnyvale, and Casa Lupe Restaurant Menu.