400 NW North River Dr
Miami, FL 33128-1628

Casablanca Seafood Bar & Grill

Neighborhoods: Downtown Miami
Cuisine: Seafood, Catering, Breakfast

Casablanca Seafood Bar & Grill is a Seafood, Catering, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

• 6/09/2015

A Seafood chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 8/28/2014

A Seafood food lover from Miami, FL tried it.

navigator photo

navigator

Miami, FL

Great seaffod, great service, great views!

My friends took me to Casa Blanca for my birthday dinner. We got there by boat and the staff was delighted to assist us docking. The service was very good from start to end. Mostly outdoor sitting with charming river views. The food was excellent. Paella, ceviches, octopus, whole grill fish and a good wine selection. Casual but very nice, and really a great local dining experience.
What to know how the locals dine in Miami, go to Casa Blanca to find out!

LillianY photo

LillianY

Miami, FL

Horrible, inefficient service. Ruined my Valentines day

This is the most inefficient restaurant I have ever seen. It was valentines day night, and I ordered take out 2 hours before i went to pick it up. I get there, and it takes the overrun bar staff 30 minutes to even ask me for my order, despite me asking for them multiple times. Then they try to give me someone else’s order. I told them it was incorrect, and they had me sit there and wait for another 10 minutes before they came and asked if I would like to order something else. They ruined my valentines day with their abysmal service and staff. I am horrified that such an establishment still survives, and I hope no one else suffers the way I have. No quality of food is worth dealing with the unfathomable lack of quality and service.

They ruined one of my holidays, I won’t risk having the next one ruined.

Seafood Catering Good For Kids

Casablanca Seafood Bar & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Casablanca Restaurant Miami Menu, Casablanca Seafood Bar And Grill Miami, Casablancarestaurantmiami, Www.Casablancaseafoood Menuod, Casablanca Miami Menu, Casablanca Restaurant Miami, and Casa Blanca Miami Menu.