801 W Sproul Rd
Springfield, PA 19064

Cascata Caffe

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Cascata Caffe is a Italian, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
  • 4/24/2021

An Italian chowhound from Brookhaven, PA tried it.

• 1/26/2021

An Italian food lover from Havertown, PA tried it.

• 12/06/2020

An Italian chowhound from Broomall, PA tried it.

• 1/16/2020

A diner from Media, PA tried it and didn't like it.

• 12/23/2018

A diner from US tried it.

• 7/19/2018

A dining patron from Havertown, PA tried it.

• 1/25/2018

An Italian chowhound from Havertown, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/11/2017

An Italian chowhound from Media, PA tried it.

• 11/22/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 9/20/2013

An Italian food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Gcat photo

Gcat

Collingdale, PA

STAY AWAY

after visiting this restaurant I feel the need to warn everyone. Four of us went here for xmas eve dinner. We always go to arugula in glen mills which i highly recommend.But we wanted to try something closer and different.Big mistake. I ordered shrimp scampi. Well it came out was brown because the owner adds mushrooms which is fine but the sauce was to me inedible.Tasted like dirt, my brother in law tasted it and said there was a strange taste also? I asked for the manager/owner , the waiter said he is busy in the kitchen? You do not have 5 min to address a upset customer. Finally here he comes, well i have never in my life encountered such an arrogant smug nasty owner.!! He raised his voice to me said the mushrooms are fresh and this is how i make it.He refused to refund the money for the dish.People were staring, I was very upset. I told him I will be writing a review, he said are you threatening me???? Seriously? He also has no pos system for the servers.,they have to manually add up each table..Ridiculous. The hallway to the restrooms are disgusting also,Just appauled this owner treats his customers like this. STAY FAR AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You want a fantastic meal go to Arugula glien mills Pa!!!

html#

Italian Good for groups Parking

Cascata Caffe  Restaurant Reviews

Cascata Caffe is located near the cities of Primos, Clifton Heights, Primos Secane, Pilgrim Gardens, and Morton.
People found this by searching for: Cascata Cafe Springfield Pa, Cascata Caffe Menu, Cascata Cafe Springfield Pa Menu, Www.Cascatacaffe.Com, Cascata Caffe, Cascata Take Out Menu Springfield, and Cascata Caffe Reviews.