3531 W Chester Pike
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3701

Casey's Seafood Grill & Pub

Cuisine: Lunch, Breakfast, American Traditional

Casey's Seafood Grill & Pub is a Lunch, Breakfast, and American Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Go to both N. SQ & DH Casey's and N. Sq is the best. Friendly, quick service. Very rarely do we wait for service and that is only when it is extremely crowded. Going tonight with family."
  • 2/24/2019

A dining patron from Broomall, PA tried it.

• 5/30/2017

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 3/15/2017

A Lunch food lover from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 1/27/2017

A dining patron from Malvern, PA tried it.

• 5/10/2016

A Lunch chowhound from West Chester, PA tried it.

• 12/27/2015

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 6/23/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/27/2013

A Lunch chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

RainbowBear photo

RainbowBear

Grinnell, IA

Delicious

My wife and I had dinner at Casey’s last Monday and were very satisfied with our food. Their homemade bread is outstanding. It comes to the table hot. It’s soft and very tasty. I had the Maryland Chicken covered with crab imperial and lobster sauce, mashed potatoes and gravy and broccoli. For dessert I got bread pudding to go. My wife had grilled chiken sandwich and my aunt had the buffalo wings. The service was great, the food was delicious and I would go there again if I go back east again to visit.

Maryland Chicken

Chicken is tender and smothered with crab imperial and a lobster sauce. It was hot from the beginning to the end. It came with a choice of 2 sides, soup or salad and dessert. I got the salad with french dressing and my 2 sides were steamed broccoli and mashed potatoes w/brown gravy. For dessert I got bread pudding to go. All of it was very delicious and I would recommend it to anyone.

Homey Lunch Dinner
RainbowBear

Grinnell, IA
0 useful

Casey's Seafood Grill & Pub  Restaurant Reviews

Casey's Seafood Grill & Pub is located near the cities of Newtown Township, Marple, Broomall, and Edgemont.
People found this by searching for: Casey's Newtown Sguare, Casey's Restaurant Newtown Square, Casey's Seafood Grill & Pub Newtown Square, Pa, Casey's Newtown Square, Caseys Newtown Square, Casey's Seafood Grill & Pub, Casey's Restaurant Newtown Square Pa, and Casey At Newtown Square.