4620 Cass Ave

ate_bit_halo photo

ate_bit_halo

Hamtramck, MI

Great Space, Great Food, Rude Waitress

Cass Cafe definitely caters to college students who just can’t stand Coney Islands. Once in a while I get this feeling too, so I would journey to this cafe.

The Vegetarian Burrito is just to die for. It really is a massive burrito! Black beans, rice, cheese and hot peppers really make this a spicy treat. I can think of only one other place in the state that does a better burrito.

What I don’t like is the waitstaff. Now, I cannot generalize and say I dislike them all, but one particular encounter made me stop going here.

I was with a large group who needed more than one table to accommodate us all. We took it upon ourselves to move some tables together so we wouldn’t have to sit apart. One waitress forcibly moved the tables back where they were and berated us for moving them. Being a generally relaxed cafe, moving tables together seemed like a reasonable thing. In fact, I’ve seen people do it before. Apparently the policy has changed.

As long as you’re not moving tables together, this is a great place for a vegetarian lunch or dinner.

Spanish Vegetarian Burrito

One of the best burritos I’ve ever had. It’s stuffed with black beans, rice, cheese and hot peppers. I can think of only one other place in the state that does a better burrito.

Vegetarian Takeout Good for groups

Cass Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Cass Cafe is located near the cities of Windsor.
People found this by searching for: Cass Cafe Review, Cass.Cafe Beer Menu, Cass Cafe Detroit Food Posionong, and Cass Cafe Menu.