Catfish Cove

Cuisine: Seafood, Cajun, Southern

Pros
"The server had a pretty teeth."
Cons
"Nastiest seafood ever...fish too small over cooked and tasted awful. Friend told us to go to another restaurant further down the street. We decided to stop since it was closer to our home. Now I know why it was not recommended."
February 13, 2011

Don't Bother

First of all, I have to disagree with the other reviews. I went there based on those reviews expecting to try good seafood. Guess what? they do not serve seafood on Sundays. The "All you can eat" buffet should be described as the "All you…
May 10, 2010

Catfish Cove

My family and I went to the buffet on Sunday, Mother's Day. The food was excellent and the service was great and the prices very reasonable. The best "home cooking" buffet I've ever had. We haven't tried the fish yet but are looking…
February 4, 2010

LT

went here with a couple buddys of mine when the came into town. The fish was good and the staff was nice.

Seafood Cajun Southern

Catfish Cove  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/22/2014 A diner from GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The server had a pretty teeth.
    Cons
  • 3/01/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Catfish Cove is located near the cities of Cramerton, Mc Adenville, and Mcadenville.
People found this by searching for: Catfish Cove Belmont, Catfish Cove Seafood Belmont N.C., Catfishcovemenu, Catfish Cove Menu Belmont, Catfish Cove Belmont Nc, Catfish Cove Belmont Menu, Catfish Cove Belmont Reviews, Catfish Cove Belmont Nc Menu, and Catfish Cove Menu Belmont Nc.