Catfish King Restaurant

Cuisine: Cajun, Creole, Seafood

Overall
Pros
"Friendly staff"
"I don't see how a place could stay open as long as it has. Customer service is -0, food is mediocre, the only thing i would eat is the salad bar because i can see what i'm putting on my plate. Waitresses have no personality, even when attempting to call "
"all the food is fresh and hot and the service is outstanding"
"Senior menu"
"I enjoy everything ever time I GO there.I recommend it to my family ever time THEY come IN town"
"Shrimp"
"Food was fresh "
"Guantity"
"Good food. Courteous waitresses."
"Good onion rings"
"Loved the food and everyone but the Mexican/ light-skinned Juanita lady.. she was rude and treated us horrible. I didn't get a ticket from her and she ess rude when I asked for a refill on my ayce plate and drink"
"Great food"
"Gghh"
"Food was good atmosphere was good"
Cons
"The service was terrible, the people working there were not friendly at all, the table next to us got our order. I could go on and on."
"Our party of 11 didn't receive any service without requesting several times. My husband had to find the waitress after waiting 30 minutes for drinks. We pushed the tables together to seat the party, the waitress stated she would get out of the way while w"
"Nothing"
"Not real catfish "
"Juanita, rude waitress, I should have talked to management about her, but I know she has worked there for a long time and I have a feeling nothing would be done. She is ruining the business because I refuse to eat with there again if she's my waitress"
"Salad bar"
"Waitress was not friendly. Looked like she was mad at the world. She could have been nicer"
Comments
"Skip this restaurant!"
"NO I enjoy everything ever time I GO"
"Get a better quality of fish, but whole catfish is good"
"I would request anyone BUT Juanita"

Cajun Creole Seafood

Catfish King Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/30/2016 A diner from Monroe, LA tried it.

• 8/25/2016 A diner from Monroe, LA tried it.

• 8/19/2016 A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The worst service I had in long time in a reastaurant
  • 8/05/2016 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 7/29/2016 A diner from Monroe, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/28/2016 A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly staff
  • 7/25/2016 A diner from Monroe, LA tried it.

• 7/22/2016 A diner from West Monroe, LA tried it.

• 7/21/2016 A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/18/2016 A diner from Shreveport, LA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Catfish King Restaurant is located near the cities of West Monroe and Brownsville Bawcomville.
People found this by searching for: David Beard's Catfish King Monroe La, Catfish King Monroe La Menu, David Beard Catfish King Menu, Catfish King Monroe La, David Beard's Catfish King Menu, Catfish King Menu, and David Beards Catfish King Menu.