Catfish King Restaurant

Cuisine: Cajun, Creole, Seafood

Overall
Pros
"I don't see how a place could stay open as long as it has. Customer service is -0, food is mediocre, the only thing i would eat is the salad bar because i can see what i'm putting on my plate. Waitresses have no personality, even when attempting to call "
"all the food is fresh and hot and the service is outstanding"
"Senior menu"
"I enjoy everything ever time I GO there.I recommend it to my family ever time THEY come IN town"
"Shrimp"
"Food was fresh "
"Guantity"
"Good food. Courteous waitresses."
"Good onion rings"
"Loved the food and everyone but the Mexican/ light-skinned Juanita lady.. she was rude and treated us horrible. I didn't get a ticket from her and she ess rude when I asked for a refill on my ayce plate and drink"
"Great food"
"Gghh"
"Food was good atmosphere was good"
Cons
"Nothing"
"Not real catfish "
"Juanita, rude waitress, I should have talked to management about her, but I know she has worked there for a long time and I have a feeling nothing would be done. She is ruining the business because I refuse to eat with there again if she's my waitress"
"Salad bar"
"Waitress was not friendly. Looked like she was mad at the world. She could have been nicer"
Comments
"NO I enjoy everything ever time I GO"
"Get a better quality of fish, but whole catfish is good"
"I would request anyone BUT Juanita"

Cajun Creole Seafood

Catfish King Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/29/2016 A diner from Monroe, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/28/2016 A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly staff
  • 7/25/2016 A diner from Monroe, LA tried it.

• 7/22/2016 A diner from West Monroe, LA tried it.

• 7/21/2016 A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/18/2016 A diner from Shreveport, LA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/17/2016 A diner from The Colony, TX tried it.

• 7/16/2016 A diner from Monroe, LA tried it.

• 7/15/2016 A diner from Irving, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/06/2016 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

Catfish King Restaurant is located near the cities of West Monroe and Brownsville Bawcomville.
People found this by searching for: Catfish King Monroe La Menu, Catfish King In Monroe La, David Beard's Catfish King Monroe La, Catfish King Menu Monroe La, David Beards Catfish King Menu, David Beard's Catfish King Menu, Catfish King, Catfish King Menu, and Catfish King Monroe La.