Cathay Pacific Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Catering

Cathay Pacific Restaurant is a Chinese, Asian, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Good food "
"Super fresh food. Great interior decor. Very good service."
"good food quiet"
"As much as I loved the food, our waitress lost patience with us because we wanted to part separately. Granted, there were 10 of us, but at the start of our visit we asked if we could do separate checks and she said it was okay. But when I say the lady wa"
"Food was awesome i love it"
"The World Premier Band playing!"
"The food and price"
Cons
"Pricey"
"Better waiting."
"Service sucked"
"The service was horrible, & they charged my credit card for someone else's meal."
"Slow service"
Comments
"Can't think of any"
kikimaye photo

kikimaye

Abington, MA

YUCK

I would never recommend this place to my worst enemy. I went here last night for the first time with a friend of mine and my husband. Absolutely despicable. The service is horrendous, I can’t with good conscience comment on the food because we left after being there for about 5 minutes. FYI to anyone who will not heed my warning and go anyway, they will NOT take a Massachusetts state ID, regardless of your age. They wouldn’t accept my 30 year old husbands, and he doesn’t even drink!! They wouldn’t even let him stay for food at 9:30pm on a Wednesday. And even this wouldn’t have been so bad if they hadn’t been so rude about it!! My husband was rudely told to go get a passport (who carries around a $100 passport to go out to eat?!) that his ID means nothing to them, and that Massachusetts ID’s are a dime a dozen. (I’m assuming she meant they’re easy to fake) Well then, someone should let the state of Massachusetts know that their state ID’s are crap, and not accepted at some establishments as a proper form of ID. So why would anyone even get one? Geez, some people have a Mass ID because they’re disabled and CAN’T DRIVE!!! It amazes me that establishments are even legally allowed to not except a perfectly valid state issued form of ID!!!! It seems like discrimination to me. Obviously we will not be going back. Worst of all?? $40 down the drain for a babysitter so we could go out for the first time in 2 months. We drove 30 minutes away in crappy weather, just to be sent away. Yuck.

KS2278 photo

KS2278

Quincy, MA

Never going back.

Horrible food and rude management. I got sick here last night, returned half the appetizer and most of my dinner and was told by the manager “I don’t know what to tell you because hundreds of people eat here without getting sick.” Great for them, but I have never felt so awful after a little chinese food. Waste of $40 – I’ll never be back.

January 7, 2010

Cathay Pacific Restaurant is more than OK

I live in South Boston where there are probably 6 Chinese Restaurants but if I'm going to spend $30plus dollars for a bag of food I'm traveling to Quincy to Cathay Pacific, especially for take-out. I'm tired of expensive, dried up, cold…

Chinese Asian Catering
MsEdwards

Dorchester, MA
0 useful

Cathay Pacific Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/22/2017 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 1/15/2017 A diner from South Weymouth, MA tried it and liked it.

• 10/23/2016 A diner from Providence, RI tried it.

• 6/13/2016 A diner from Medford, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food
  • 5/25/2016 A diner from Providence, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/06/2016 A diner from Lynn, MA tried it.

• 4/10/2016 A diner from Quincy, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Super fresh food. Great interior decor. Very good service.
  • 3/20/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 3/04/2016 A diner from Quincy, MA tried it.

• 2/02/2016 A diner from Lithonia, GA tried it.

Cathay Pacific Restaurant is located near the cities of Squantum, Wollaston, Quincy, Quincy Center, and Milton Village.
People found this by searching for: Cathay Pacific Quincy, Catering Menu Cathay Pacific Quincy, Cathay Pacific Quincy Ma, Cathay Pacific Restaurant Menu, Cathay Pacific Chinese Restaurant Menu, Cathay Pacific Restaurant Quincy Ma Menu, Cathay Pacific Quincy Ma Menu, Cathay Pacific Menu, and Cathy Pacific Menu.