Cathay Wok

Neighborhoods: Centralville
Cuisine: Asian, Bakeries, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Prices are out of control"
"They charged my credit card twice right in front of me, I checked with my online bank app. On my smartphone rite away n sure enough charged 2 separate times $23.11 act like it's a normal occurrence! I'll be fighting it, imagine how many other'"
"Good food"
Cons
"Same thing they ripped me off, blatantly! Than the wife acted like "no big deal!" Yah let your card get charged twice! I want my money back now..."
Comments
"Pay with CASH & pay attention"
  • 5/26/2017

A dining patron from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Prices are out of control
  • 3/29/2017

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/25/2015

An Asian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 1/09/2015

• 11/15/2014

An Asian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/12/2014

An Asian chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/31/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 8/17/2014

An Asian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 8/01/2014

An Asian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Pay with CASH & pay attention
  • 10/12/2013

An Asian chowhound from Lowell, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

February 13, 2010

Great food!!

You can't miss Cathay Wok, located right in the heart of Lowell on Bridge Street. The food here is exceptional, and the service is fast and friendly. I recommend the house fried rice.

Asian Bakeries Parking

Cathay Wok  Restaurant Reviews

Cathay Wok is located near the cities of Dracut, South Chelmsford, Chelmsford, and S Chelmsford.
People found this by searching for: Cathy Wok, Cathay Wok Menu, Cathay Wok Menu Lowell Ma, Cathay Wok Lowell, Cathay Wok Lowell Ma, Cathay Wok, Menu For Cathay Wok Bridge St Lowell Ma, Cathay Wok Lowell Menu, and Cathay Wok Lowell Ma Menu.