Cathay Wok

Neighborhoods: Centralville
Cuisine: Asian, Vegetarian, Healthy

Overall
Pros
"Prices are out of control"
"They charged my credit card twice right in front of me, I checked with my online bank app. On my smartphone rite away n sure enough charged 2 separate times $23.11 act like it's a normal occurrence! I'll be fighting it, imagine how many other'"
"Good food"
Cons
"Same thing they ripped me off, blatantly! Than the wife acted like "no big deal!" Yah let your card get charged twice! I want my money back now..."
Comments
"Pay with CASH & pay attention"
  • 4/16/2018

A dining patron from Lowell, MA tried it.

• 12/28/2017

• 12/23/2017

A diner from Pelham, NH tried it.

• 12/16/2017

An Asian chowhound from US tried it.

• 10/05/2017

A dining patron from Lowell, MA tried it.

• 5/26/2017

An Asian food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Prices are out of control
  • 3/29/2017

An Asian chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/25/2015

An Asian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 1/09/2015

An Asian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/15/2014

Asian Vegetarian Healthy

Cathay Wok  Restaurant Reviews

Cathay Wok is located near the cities of Dracut, South Chelmsford, Chelmsford, and S Chelmsford.
People found this by searching for: Cathay Wok Lowell Menu, Cathay Wok Lowell Ma Menu, Cathay Wok Menu, Cathay Wok Menu Lowell Ma, Cathay Wok, Cathay Wok Lowell Ma, and Menu For Cathay Wok Lowell Bridge Street.