Cathay Wok

Neighborhoods: Centralville
Cuisine: Asian, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"They charged my credit card twice right in front of me, I checked with my online bank app. On my smartphone rite away n sure enough charged 2 separate times $23.11 act like it's a normal occurrence! I'll be fighting it, imagine how many other'"
"Good food"
Cons
"Same thing they ripped me off, blatantly! Than the wife acted like "no big deal!" Yah let your card get charged twice! I want my money back now..."
Comments
"Pay with CASH & pay attention"
February 13, 2010

Great food!!

You can't miss Cathay Wok, located right in the heart of Lowell on Bridge Street. The food here is exceptional, and the service is fast and friendly. I recommend the house fried rice.

Asian Dinner Lunch

Cathay Wok  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/25/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 1/09/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/15/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/12/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/31/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 8/17/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/01/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    Pay with CASH & pay attention
  • 10/12/2013 A diner from Lowell, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/08/2013 A diner from Lowell, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/20/2013 A diner from Providence, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cathay Wok is located near the cities of Dracut, South Chelmsford, Chelmsford, and S Chelmsford.
People found this by searching for: Cathay Wok Menu, Cathay Wok Lowell Ma Menu, Cathay Wok Lowell Ma, Cathay Wok Lowell Menu, Cathay Wok Lowell, Cathay Wok, Cathy Wok, and Cathay Wok Menu Lowell Ma.