Neighborhoods: Stockyards City Main Street
Cuisine: Steakhouse, American, Barbecue

Cattlemen's is a Steakhouse, American, and Barbecue restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

journeygirl photo

Oklahoma City, OK

Best Steak in Oklahoma City

Cattlemen’s serves the best steak in Oklahoma City. I ordered a Small Filet cooked medium and that’s what I got. Not every restaurant can cook their steaks right. I’ve never had to send a steak back. Their house dressing is wonderful. The rolls have to be homemade. They don’t have that bland generic flavor. We had a large group of 30 on a Saturday afternoon. The service was as terrific as the food. Even when their restaurant is packed, they give the best service.

Small Filet

I ordered a Small Filet cooked medium and that’s exactly what I received. The most tender medium filet I’ve ever had in my life.

Can't find a better steak!

Can’t find a better steak!

Steakhouse American Barbecue

Cattlemen's  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/17/2013 A diner from US tried it.

• 9/08/2013 A diner from Bethany, OK tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Cattlemen'S Menu Prices, Cattleman's Okc Prices, Cattleman's Steakhouse Okc Prices, Cattleman Okc Prices, Cattlemens Resturant In Stockyards, Cattlemen's Steakhouse Okc Prices, Cattleman's Steakhouse Menu Prices, and Cattlemen's Steakhouse Menu Prices.