Cattlemen's

Neighborhoods: Stockyards City Main Street
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Breakfast, Catering

Cattlemen's is a Steakhouse, Breakfast, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 11/17/2013

A diner from US tried it.

• 9/08/2013

A Steakhouse food lover from Bethany, OK tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

journeygirl photo

journeygirl

Oklahoma City, OK

Best Steak in Oklahoma City

Cattlemen’s serves the best steak in Oklahoma City. I ordered a Small Filet cooked medium and that’s what I got. Not every restaurant can cook their steaks right. I’ve never had to send a steak back. Their house dressing is wonderful. The rolls have to be homemade. They don’t have that bland generic flavor. We had a large group of 30 on a Saturday afternoon. The service was as terrific as the food. Even when their restaurant is packed, they give the best service.

Small Filet

I ordered a Small Filet cooked medium and that’s exactly what I received. The most tender medium filet I’ve ever had in my life.

Can't find a better steak!

Can’t find a better steak!

Steakhouse Breakfast Parking

Cattlemen's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Cattlemen'S Menu Prices, Best Steak In Okc, Cattleman's Steakhouse Okc Prices, Cattleman Okc Prices, Cattleman Cafe Okc, Cattlemans Okc Menu, Cattlemens Resturant In Stockyards, Cattlemen's Steakhouse Menu Prices, and Cattleman's Steakhouse Menu Prices.