Cavaluzzo's Pasta Steak & Subs

Cuisine: Pizza, Deli, Italian

Cavaluzzo's Pasta Steak & Subs is a Pizza, Deli, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Friendly, love The Beatles, owner or family always there to treat you right and make you feel at home. Pasta taste like NY pizza that I grew up with."
"Everything"
"Great, friendly service. Fantastic food-as good or better than any place in Philly or NYC, without the high prices or rotten attitudes."
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...loved the Beatles music and theme"
Cons
"Nothing!"
Comments
"If you haven't been here yet, get here! What are you waiting for?"
  • 9/11/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it.

• 8/05/2017

A diner from Bethlehem, PA tried it.

• 8/03/2017

A Pizza food lover from Emmaus, PA tried it.

• 7/01/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Emmaus, PA tried it and liked it.

• 6/30/2017

A Pizza food lover from Allentown, PA tried it.

• 6/27/2017

A diner from Emmaus, PA tried it.

• 4/04/2017

A diner from Coopersburg, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/16/2017

A Pizza food lover from Emmaus, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/11/2017

• 2/24/2017

A Pizza food lover from Emmaus, PA tried it.

Pizza

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

in10sitee photo

in10sitee

Allentown, PA

The best pizza that I have had in the valley!

I can say that this place knows how to make pizza! I was so excited when I tasted the first slice, it was cooked perfectly, had a thin crust, delicious sauce, and the perfect amount of cheese! Am I making you hungry? Well, just the thought of this pizza makes my mouth water! If you love pizza as much as I do, you will want to stop in this place.

I would have definitely given 5 stars but I am bothered by the fact that they dont deliver. But well worth it anyway! I honestly dont think that anyone can tell me that they have had a better piece of pizza in the area!

Pizza Deli Italian

Cavaluzzo's Pasta Steak & Subs  Restaurant Reviews

Cavaluzzo's Pasta Steak & Subs is located near the cities of South Whitehall, Lower Milford Twp, Limeport, and Wescosville.
People found this by searching for: Cavaluzzo's, Cavaluzzos, Cavaluzzo, Cavaluzzos Pasta, Cavaluzzo's Pasta Steak & Subs, Cavaluzzo's Emmaus Menu, Cavaluzzo's Emmaus, and Cavaluzzo's Pizza Emmaus Menu.