CBQ Eatery

(Between I-35 N and 174B)

Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, American

June 30, 2011

Best Burgers EVER!

Went for my weekly fix of the "Cowboy from Hell" burger. Awesome, as always. My husband did the mushroom patty melt and proclaimed it to be the "best burger he's ever had". The fried black eyed peas (don't judge me until you try them)…
February 19, 2011

Absolutely Terrible Service

This was our second experience at CBQ. The first trip was average, but I have never experienced worst service at a restaurant. Our waiter, Josh, continuously forgot to bring some of the drinks. My beer was brought out hot because it set…
February 11, 2011

Horrible experience!

I have eatan here a few times and the foood is good but the service is average. And tonight we had the worst experience I have ever had at a restaurant. We waited one hour and never got our food! We finally just left. We got only a…

7/18/2017

A dining patron from San Antonio, TX tried A Dong, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/21/2017

A dining patron from Schertz, TX tried El Charro Mexican Restaurant.

5/03/2017

A Mexican food lover from Houston, TX tried El Charro Mexican Restaurant.

4/30/2017

An American chowhound from Houston, TX tried IHOP.

4/26/2017

A dining patron from Schertz, TX tried Sely's Mexican Resturant and liked it. They liked the food.

4/12/2017

A Mexican food lover from Cibolo, TX tried Sely's Mexican Resturant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/01/2017

A Chinese chowhound from San Antonio, TX tried A Dong, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/26/2017

A Mexican food lover from Bellville, TX tried Sely's Mexican Resturant.

2/19/2017

A Chinese food lover from Houston, TX tried A Dong, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

2/12/2017

A dining patron from Louisville, CO tried Panda Express in Converse, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Burgers Good For Kids Parking

CBQ Eatery  Restaurant Reviews

CBQ Eatery is located near the cities of Universal City, Randolph Air Force Base, Cibolo, Converse, and Selma.
People found this by searching for: Cbq Eatery Schertz Tx and Cbq Restaurant.