CBQ Eatery

(Between I-35 N and 174B)

Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, American

June 30, 2011

Best Burgers EVER!

Went for my weekly fix of the "Cowboy from Hell" burger. Awesome, as always. My husband did the mushroom patty melt and proclaimed it to be the "best burger he's ever had". The fried black eyed peas (don't judge me until you try them)…
February 19, 2011

Absolutely Terrible Service

This was our second experience at CBQ. The first trip was average, but I have never experienced worst service at a restaurant. Our waiter, Josh, continuously forgot to bring some of the drinks. My beer was brought out hot because it set…
February 11, 2011

Horrible experience!

I have eatan here a few times and the foood is good but the service is average. And tonight we had the worst experience I have ever had at a restaurant. We waited one hour and never got our food! We finally just left. We got only a…

10/21/2017

A diner from Houston, TX tried A Dong, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/21/2017

An American Traditional food lover from US tried Cheddar's.

10/19/2017

A Mexican food lover from San Antonio, TX tried Garcia's Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Garcia's has the best chips and salsa I have ever had at a restaurant. Their tortilla soup is also delicious and the servers are friendly and service is good.
10/14/2017

A Burgers food lover from Seguin, TX tried Rocket's Feed.

9/29/2017

A Mexican food lover from Fontana, CA tried Sal-o-Mon, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The best place to eat excelent food and drink some good wine
9/25/2017

An American food lover from San Antonio, TX tried Abels Diner.

9/12/2017

An Asian chowhound from Cleveland, TX tried Aw Dang Asian Cuisine, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/05/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Suwanee, GA tried Chipotle Mexican Grill.

9/01/2017

A diner from Schertz, TX tried Sely's Mexican Resturant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Best TexMex Cheese Enchiadas with Chili Gravy in the San Antonio area
8/28/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Noble, LA tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
greeter was friendly, very clean and food was good, salad was very fresh!
Burgers Good For Kids Parking

CBQ Eatery  Restaurant Reviews

CBQ Eatery is located near the cities of Universal City, Randolph Air Force Base, Cibolo, Converse, and Selma.
People found this by searching for: Cbq Restaurant and Cbq Eatery Schertz Tx.