174 Wilson Ave # A
Newark, NJ 07105

Ce Qui Sabe

Neighborhoods: North Ironbound
Cuisine: Brazilian, Lunch, Portuguese

Ce Qui Sabe is a Brazilian, Lunch, and Portuguese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The food is good but i cant say the same for the service"
  • 1/29/2018

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 10/05/2016

A Brazilian food lover from Little Falls, NJ tried it.

• 4/28/2016

A Brazilian chowhound from Dayton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/07/2015

• 11/07/2014

A Brazilian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 10/04/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 7/27/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 6/15/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 6/14/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 2/06/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

TC photo

TC

Newark, NJ

Check the bill before you pay!!!

Food is good, clean and reasonably priced although at weekends the prices are higher, you pay per pound. Good concept. My beef was with the other place on Merchand st. My wife and I went for dinner on a Saturday night and she does not eat meat, (the price is supposibly lower because you are not paying for the expensive meats) when I got up to the cashier to pay they did not give me a bill, simply told the total. It sounded expensive and my wife requested the waitress to give us the bill so we could check. The manager came and agreed that my wife’s plate should have been cheaper per pound because she did not have any meats, (although the waitress is arguing otherwise) they could not produce the ticket. They were telling me that after you pay they could not bring it up on the screen or print it out, the waitress is arguing with us, long story short, they came up with the ticket which proved both plates charged at the same price and there was a 10% gratuity built into the price. Without knowing there was gratuity built in, I added 20% to my credit card under Tip. Therefore they got 30% tip and overcharged us $2.70 for the food.
WATCH THIS PLACE, transparency does not exist.always ask for the check before you pay

Buffet

Chinese in North Ironbound

Queen Pizza & Deli

Pizza in Central Business District

Ce Qui Sabe  Restaurant Reviews

Ce Qui Sabe is located near the cities of East Newark, Harrison, South Kearny, Kearny, and East Orange.
People found this by searching for: Ce Qui Sabe Menu, Ce Qui Sabe Menu Newark Nj, Ce Qui Sabe Newark Nj Menu, Ce Que Sabe In Newark, Ce Qui Sabe Newark Nj, Cequisaberestaurant.Com, and Restaurante Ce Que Sabe Newark Nj.