75 Cedar Swamp Rd
Glen Cove, NY 11542

Cedar Creek

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Gastro Pub

Cedar Creek is a American, Lunch, and Gastro Pub restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 6/05/2016

A dining patron from New Hyde Park, NY tried it.

• 8/23/2013

A diner from Glen Cove, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

justeatin photo

justeatin

New York, NY

WOW!!!!!!!!!

Was there Friday night and what a meal!!! Couldnt ask for a better experience, from the service to the food, a homerun. A welcome addition to the North Shore!
Had the Bone Marrow, pork sliders, chili, Skirt steak and schnitzel, well done Chef!!!!!! We will be back very soon!!!!

josie0214 photo

josie0214

West Babylon, NY

Wonderful!

I went to Cedar Creek for the first time the day after they opened and they were fabulous! The staff was great and the food was superb. I sat at the bar and had a great conversation with the very personable bartender. My friend and I tried the grown up grilled cheese and it was one of the best dishes I have had in a long time. I will definitely be going back to Cedar Creek soon!

Grilled Cheese

MD11364 photo

MD11364

Bayside, NY

great food, great value

My new favorite restaurant!!!! We started off at the bar for happy hour. They have over 20 beers to choose from, including my new favorite beer Duvel. We had a bunch of their small bites at the bar for only $5 each. For dinner, I had the crispy tuna and the soba noodle salad. It was perfect. I just read on facebook that they are participating in restaurant week. I cant wait to go back and try something new.

crispy tuna

best tuna dish i ever had. the tempura crust was crispy and the sauce for the soba noodles was amazing

shnitzle

the crispy pork was great as was the sweet cabbage

lmr photo

lmr

Glen Cove, NY

Terrible Food

Everything from the appertizers to the entrees were terrible. It is the same owners as Mill Creek in Bayville, but certainly not the same quality.

shnitzle

Greasy and tasteless.

American Wifi Lunch

Cedar Creek  Restaurant Reviews

Cedar Creek is located near the cities of Sea Cliff, Glen Head, Locust Valley, Glenwood Landing, and Old Brookville.
People found this by searching for: Cedar Creek Glen Cove, Cedar Creek Menu Glen Cove, Cedar Creek Restaurant Glen Cove, Cedar Creek Glen Cove Menu, Cedar Creek Restaurant Glen Cove Ny, Cedarcreekrestaurantglencove, and Mill Creek And Glen Cove Ny.