700 8th Ave

Celebrity Delicatessen

Neighborhoods: Theater District - Times Square
Cuisine: American

January 1, 2005

The worst diner experience ever

Tourists. Locals. I must warn you. stay away from this horrible restaurant. New York is not like this! The place was completely empty when I entered. The food was ridiculously overpriced. 12 dollars for a "bacon cheeseburger." 19…
January 1, 2005

Horrible experience

Horridly rude service--avoid this place at all costs. My boyfriend and I stopped and I wasn't hungry. We ordered coffee, and then he ordered a bacon cheeseburger (for $12, ridiculous even for New York) The waiter then announced he was…
May 7, 2003

It's okay, not bad, not great!

Mom and I went in here to grab a bite while waiting to check in for hotel. Waiters were pretty snobby but we were seated quickly and got drinks quickly. After us another couple was seated, I'm not sure what the waiter said to them but…

4/25/2018

A Deli chowhound from New York, NY tried Appletree Supermarket Delicatessen in Morningside Heights.

4/24/2018

A dining patron from Cincinnati, OH tried Cronies Restaurant in Upper East Side.

4/24/2018

A dining patron from New York, NY tried Isle of Capri in Upper East Side and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/23/2018

A Chinese chowhound from New York, NY tried Happy Wok Restaurant in Lower East Side and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Pros
Good food needs more variety of food though
4/20/2018

An African food lover from New York, NY tried Akwaba in East Harlem and liked it. They liked the food.

4/20/2018

A Pizza food lover from Bayside, NY tried Casabianca Pizzeria in Clinton.

4/19/2018

A Chinese food lover from New York, NY tried No 1 Chinese Restaurant in Gramercy Park.

4/18/2018

A dining patron from GB tried LA Maganette Restaurant in Midtown East.

4/18/2018

A dining patron from New York, NY tried Guadalupe in Inwood and liked it.

4/18/2018

A chowhound from New York, NY tried Fraiche Maxx in Union Square, liked it, and rated it . They liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fresh tuna, spring mix, tofu and all the toppings for the new poke bowl 50% off introductory price. ($5.50)Build your own bowl. I am stuffed. The owner guided me over and helped me to order.
Cons
Can't think of anything.
Comments
If you like poke bowls, go over and remember to fill out your order ticket first.
American
Sun-Sat 06:00AM - 12:00AM
Talia's Steakhouse & Bar

Steakhouse in Upper West Side

Two Boots

Pizza in Brownsville

Celebrity Delicatessen  Restaurant Reviews

Celebrity Delicatessen is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Celebrity Deli Times Square, Celebrity Deli In New York City, Celebrity Delicatessen, New York, Ny 10036 Menus And Reviews, Celebrity Deli In Nyc, Celebrity Deli New York City, Celebrity Delicatessen, Celebrity Delicatessen Nyc, Celebrity Deli New York, and Celebrity Deli Nyc.