700 8th Ave

Celebrity Delicatessen

Neighborhoods: Theater District - Times Square
Cuisine: American

January 1, 2005

The worst diner experience ever

Tourists. Locals. I must warn you. stay away from this horrible restaurant. New York is not like this! The place was completely empty when I entered. The food was ridiculously overpriced. 12 dollars for a "bacon cheeseburger." 19…
January 1, 2005

Horrible experience

Horridly rude service--avoid this place at all costs. My boyfriend and I stopped and I wasn't hungry. We ordered coffee, and then he ordered a bacon cheeseburger (for $12, ridiculous even for New York) The waiter then announced he was…
May 7, 2003

It's okay, not bad, not great!

Mom and I went in here to grab a bite while waiting to check in for hotel. Waiters were pretty snobby but we were seated quickly and got drinks quickly. After us another couple was seated, I'm not sure what the waiter said to them but…

12/11/2017

A dining patron from New York, NY tried Hot Kitchen in Midtown East.

12/11/2017

A diner from JP tried Kaoru Restaurant in Midtown East.

12/10/2017

A chowhound from Jersey City, NJ tried Café Crocodile (CLOSED) in Upper East Side, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I was a sous chef of Andre Abramoff
12/08/2017

A dining patron from New York, NY tried 207 Boca Chica in Inwood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/08/2017

A dining patron from Buffalo, NY tried Baldoria in Theater District - Times Square.

12/07/2017

A Chinese food lover from New York, NY tried Lotus Express in Inwood.

12/07/2017

A diner from New York, NY tried La Preciosa in East Harlem, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I love their pork chops with tostones
12/06/2017

A Chinese food lover from New York, NY tried King Wok in West Village and liked it.

12/06/2017

A dining patron from Aberdeen, T5 tried T.G.I. Friday's in Theater District - Times Square, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/06/2017

A Bakeries chowhound from New York, NY tried Fort Washington Bakery in Washington Heights.

American
Sun-Sat 06:00AM - 12:00AM

Celebrity Delicatessen  Restaurant Reviews

Celebrity Delicatessen is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Celebrity Delicatessen Nyc, Celebrity Delicatessen, New York, Ny 10036 Menus And Reviews, Celebrity Deli In Nyc, Celebrity Deli New York City, Celebrity Delicatessen, Celebrity Deli Nyc, Celebrity Deli Times Square, Celebrity Deli New York, and Celebrity Deli In New York City.