Central Cafe

Cuisine: Pizza, American, Cafe

Central Cafe is a Pizza, American, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"bartender treats regulars better. clicky if u dont belong. not comfortable. "
Comments
"Barbecue chicken Pizza is delectable! "
"sit at a table. "
CheeseGoesBlub photo

CheeseGoesBlub

Middleboro, MA

~~~OUTSTANDING!

If you are looking for great pub food, you found the right place. The Central Cafe is located in the center of Middleboro Ma. a little small and loud but that what a pub should be. The pizza is to die for! The staff is funny & friendly. If it’s not on the menu they will do their best to work something out for you. special orders are gladly taken. Even the kitchen staff will join in on the fun from tiem to time. Now it’s not a place to go if you want your 80 year old grand ma to have a birthday cake brought to her. But if she is looking for a shot of Jack and a great Pizza this is the place. The salads are piled high. The Steak and Cheese is AWESOME and the App’s are a large portion of deep fried goodness. Give it a try the Central Cafe a wonderful place anytime of the day even with small children in your party. they have great special too. $2 cheese pizza on monday and half price on tue & wed.

several items

Over stuffed everything!

xhighwindx photo

xhighwindx

Lakeville, MA

Usually very good.

I go to the Central quite frequently, at least twice a week. I’ve never had a bad experience or any sort of complaint until now. I have never in my life had such terrible, appalling service.

I went to the central last night. My friends & I sat there for about twenty minutes before anyone acknowledged us. Our waiter was a young man, probably about 18, 19 with light hair & a baseball hat on, I have never seen him there before. I had TO ASK to be served. He said he thought someone had been waiting on us. He must have been either brain dead or blind, because we had no menus, were sitting at a dirty table, no drinks, or place mats. I had to ASK him for menus, I had to ask for another pitcher. These are things a customer should NEVER EVER have to ask for under any circumstance!!

& as soon as a table of thin, overly tan blondes sat down, they got served right away. Do you have to be a skanky blonde to get good service??

I really hate having to give this one star, because I absolutely love The Central. But until that sad excuse for a waiter no longer works there, it won’t be getting a rating higher than that.

Boneless buffalo wings

I order them deathly spicy, & 90% of the time, they are cooked the way I want them. Every so often when there’s a different cook, He does not put sauce on the wings, he just pours grease all over them which is disgusting, but thankfully he doesn’t work very often.

fried ravioli

delicious!

Chili

Great chili, the chips that come with it have been stale a few times, unfortunately.

barrycatt photo

barrycatt

East Wareham, MA

Great food...Bitch waitress

I go there quite a bit….Love the Pizza…best in the world

Every once in a while I get the same waitress tall thin brown ponytail…Always ignores never asks how things were,,,
almost impossible to get a second beer..once I took my glass to the bar and got it myself…Wife and I are 20% or more
tippers and always polite we don’t need to be treated like that…But aside from the Bitch 5 star

April 14, 2010

Central Cafe

I've been here a couple times at night to watch the Celtics. The appetizers and pizza are great and they have reasonable prices. I have never dined here during the day, but would recommend for a night out o watch the game.
February 7, 2010

Thank you to everyone at the central!

Best hours, always seem to be open when needed unlike other local favorites. Food is always good. Never had a bad experience at the central cafe. Good service, food and prices. They never fail to please us. Thank you to everyone at…
December 8, 2009

Central Cafe is just is......

Central is the bar where everyone knows your name. It's where you go Thanksgiving Eve, Where you go to see a long lost friend from back in the day. Oh the pizza is great too, but there is a bartender there that is great and you can't…

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Takeout Parking

Central Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/27/2016 A diner from Brockton, MA tried it.

• 2/25/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/07/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 1/29/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 1/16/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/23/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food.

• 10/22/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 10/03/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 9/20/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Comments
    Barbecue chicken Pizza is delectable!
  • 9/01/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

Central Cafe is located near the cities of Middleborough.
People found this by searching for: Central Cafe Middleboro Menu, Central Cafe Middleboro, Central Cafe Middleboro Ma Menu, Central Cafe Middleboro Ma, Central Cafe Menu Middleboro Ma, The Central Cafe Middleboro Ma, Central Cafe Middleboro Mass Menu, Central Cafe In Middleboro Ma, and The Central Cafe Middleboro.