Central Cafe

Cuisine: Pizza, American, Cafe

Central Cafe is a Pizza, American, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"bartender treats regulars better. clicky if u dont belong. not comfortable. "
Comments
"Barbecue chicken Pizza is delectable! "
"sit at a table. "
  • 8/04/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried it.

• 3/15/2017

A dining patron from Middleboro, MA tried it.

• 3/08/2017

A Pizza food lover from Framingham, MA tried it.

• 4/27/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Brockton, MA tried it.

• 2/25/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/07/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 1/29/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 1/16/2015

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/23/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food.

• 10/22/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

CheeseGoesBlub photo

CheeseGoesBlub

Middleboro, MA

~~~OUTSTANDING!

If you are looking for great pub food, you found the right place. The Central Cafe is located in the center of Middleboro Ma. a little small and loud but that what a pub should be. The pizza is to die for! The staff is funny & friendly. If it’s not on the menu they will do their best to work something out for you. special orders are gladly taken. Even the kitchen staff will join in on the fun from tiem to time. Now it’s not a place to go if you want your 80 year old grand ma to have a birthday cake brought to her. But if she is looking for a shot of Jack and a great Pizza this is the place. The salads are piled high. The Steak and Cheese is AWESOME and the App’s are a large portion of deep fried goodness. Give it a try the Central Cafe a wonderful place anytime of the day even with small children in your party. they have great special too. $2 cheese pizza on monday and half price on tue & wed.

several items

Over stuffed everything!

xhighwindx photo

xhighwindx

Lakeville, MA

Usually very good.

I go to the Central quite frequently, at least twice a week. I’ve never had a bad experience or any sort of complaint until now. I have never in my life had such terrible, appalling service.

I went to the central last night. My friends & I sat there for about twenty minutes before anyone acknowledged us. Our waiter was a young man, probably about 18, 19 with light hair & a baseball hat on, I have never seen him there before. I had TO ASK to be served. He said he thought someone had been waiting on us. He must have been either brain dead or blind, because we had no menus, were sitting at a dirty table, no drinks, or place mats. I had to ASK him for menus, I had to ask for another pitcher. These are things a customer should NEVER EVER have to ask for under any circumstance!!

& as soon as a table of thin, overly tan blondes sat down, they got served right away. Do you have to be a skanky blonde to get good service??

I really hate having to give this one star, because I absolutely love The Central. But until that sad excuse for a waiter no longer works there, it won’t be getting a rating higher than that.

Boneless buffalo wings

I order them deathly spicy, & 90% of the time, they are cooked the way I want them. Every so often when there’s a different cook, He does not put sauce on the wings, he just pours grease all over them which is disgusting, but thankfully he doesn’t work very often.

fried ravioli

delicious!

Chili

Great chili, the chips that come with it have been stale a few times, unfortunately.

barrycatt photo

barrycatt

East Wareham, MA

Great food...Bitch waitress

I go there quite a bit….Love the Pizza…best in the world

Every once in a while I get the same waitress tall thin brown ponytail…Always ignores never asks how things were,,,
almost impossible to get a second beer..once I took my glass to the bar and got it myself…Wife and I are 20% or more
tippers and always polite we don’t need to be treated like that…But aside from the Bitch 5 star

9/28/2017

A Pizza food lover from Herndon, VA tried Harry's Bar & Grille.

9/17/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Fitchburg, MA tried Fireside Grille, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Bad bar service had to ask another bartender who only cane close as she seen friends sitting next to us. Asked her for a to go box. Side of steak tips 3 for 9 dollars a bit stiff for that place. Paid our bill an 20%tip only to get to our car an a barte
9/14/2017

An Italian food lover from Lynnfield, MA tried The Tuscan House Restaurant.

9/07/2017

A dining patron from US tried Middleboro House of Pizza and didn't like it. They liked the food.

9/06/2017

An American chowhound from Leominster, MA tried Friendly's and liked it.

9/03/2017

A dining patron from Middleboro, MA tried Middleboro House of Pizza and didn't like it. They liked the food and liked the service.

8/25/2017

A dining patron from Woonsocket, RI tried Middleboro House of Pizza.

8/10/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Middleboro House of Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/05/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried Courtyard Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food.

8/04/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried Central Cafe.

Pizza Takeout Parking

Central Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Central Cafe is located near the cities of Middleborough.
People found this by searching for: Central Cafe Menu Middleboro, The Central Cafe Middleboro Ma, Central Cafe Middleboro Ma Menu, Central Cafe Middleboro Ma, Central Cafe In Middleboro Ma, Central Cafe Middleboro, Central Cafe Middleboro Menu, and The Central Cafe Middleboro.