525 N Pearl St
Bridgeton, NJ 08302-1307

Century Bakery

Cuisine: Bakeries, Ice Cream, Donuts

Overall
Pros
"Best bakery!!! Amazing fried doughnuts and sugar cookies! Would recommend their doughnuts to anyone!"
"Delicious sin"
"Amazing fried donuts"
  • 9/10/2019

A Bakeries chowhound from Bridgeton, NJ tried it.

• 10/17/2018

A Bakeries chowhound from Vineland, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/25/2017

A dining patron from Lanham, MD tried it.

• 3/22/2017

A Bakeries food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/12/2016

A diner from Bridgeton, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/23/2016

A Bakeries food lover from Cherry Hill, NJ tried it.

• 10/27/2015

A dining patron from Pennsville, NJ tried it.

• 10/26/2015

A diner from Bridgeton, NJ tried it.

• 7/21/2015

A dining patron from Sicklerville, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Delicious sin
  • 5/23/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

gloebee photo

gloebee

Millville, NJ

Gotta try their donuts!!!

I had my first taste of Century Donuts when our manager brought them in for the employees. I made sure I took the address from the box and have been hooked ever since. OMG! Forget Dunkin Donuts! These are so much better, and no matter what you get, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed. Just go in and stand there for a minute and just smell the delicious aromas……My favotire is the creme filled fried donut. YUMMMMMMM! . Whenever I have company coming over or want to treat family or friends to something special, I always go to Century Bakery. I just finished ordering a birthday cake from them, but don’t just take my word for it, try them yourself! ENJOY!!!

brennersbrew photo

brennersbrew

Bridgeton, NJ

Honest to Goodness Sticky Buns!!

Not Cinnamon Buns, but Sticky Buns – REAL Sticky Buns – plain, or topped with walnuts, or raisins or both! There is nothing like a well made sticky bun and Century Bakery does it right! Cinnamon wrapped inside, coated in gooey honey, pull them apart (there are 6 in a pan) and yegads these things are good! My personal favorite is with raisins. Next on my Century Bakery list are their pumpkin cruellers and apple-cider cruellers, followed by their donuts and cookies!

Sticky Buns

Stripling24 photo

Stripling24

Hinesville, GA

Best of the Best

I just love Century Bakery above all others. Everything is always so fresh and the smell of everything when you first walk in is breath-taking. I am a sucker for the icing-topped brownies and the icned fried doughnuts. I got a cake for my daughter’s 6th birthday from Century Bakery and they did such a wonderful design. Right now I am currently deployed in Iraq and can’t wait to get back to those delicious fried doughnuts!!!!! I wish they could deliver some out here! smiles

mafasisbro photo

mafasisbro

Delicious for Centuries

Century Bakery has got to be my favorite bakery.They have the most delicious baked goods. Their frosting is exquisite. I especially love their frosted brownies, chocolate frosted donuts, and iced sugar cookies. I recommend this bakery to anyone in need of a dessert fix.

Bakeries Ice Cream Donuts
mafasisbro

0 useful

Century Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Century Bakery is located near the cities of Fairfield Township.
People found this by searching for: Century Bakery In Bridgeton Nj, Century Bakery Bridgeton, Century Bakery In Nj, Century Bakery Menu, Century Bakery, Century Bakery Bridgeton Menu, Century Bakery Bridgeton Nj, Century Bakery Bridgeton Nj Menu, and Century Bakery Menu Bridgeton Nj.