Cerar's Barnstormer

Cuisine: American, Contemporary, Pub Food

Overall
Pros
"My favorite restaurant! Always great food and service! "
"The service was amazing!!! Great group of servers-they are the ONLY reason I go there."
Cons
"Too dark, over priced and the wait time was unacceptable! I know it's "fine dining" but an 1 ans a half for our food???"
Comments
"Get with the times!! Lighten the place up and do some deep cleaning. You canbtellbthe owner just doesn't care!!"
December 29, 2011

PLEASE Don't Bother Going

PLEASE READ BEFORE THINKING OF GOING HERE! My husband and I went to here Wed. Dec. 28, 2011 at 11:45 for lunch. We had the lunch buffet. The wait staff was very friendly. No waiting. That should have tipped us off of the outcome. We were…
November 5, 2008

Great Food!!

This restaurant offers excellent steaks, seafood, pasta, and sandwiches. The service is always good, but the food is even better!! The only thing that bothers me about this place is that I feel that they tend to nickel and dime you: when…
January 12, 2006

jeff

By far the finest restaurant in west central Illinois and eastern Iowa great steaks and fresh seafood great service very friendly i can't believe this great restaurant is in monmouth illinois

American Contemporary Pub Food
Tips
  • Restaurant is also open Tuesday - Friday from 11am to 2pm.

From CityGrid:

For years, we have been known for our aged hand-cut steaks, fresh seafood and signature chicken entrees. For a more petite appetite, we have a variety of sandwiches, salads and appetizers. One thing is certain, no matter what your liking is, we have something for everyone.
Serving in Monmouth, IL.
30 years.
Restaurant is also open Tuesday-Friday from 11am to 2pm.. Dining,Catering

• The Finest Restaurant in West Central Illinois for two decades.

Cerar's Barnstormer  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/11/2016 A diner from Alpha, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    My favorite restaurant! Always great food and service!
  • 5/01/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/26/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/18/2013 A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
People found this by searching for: Cerar's Barnstormer Monmouth Il, Cerars Barnstormer Menu, Restaurants Near Monmouth Racetrack, "Cerars Barnstormer Monmouth", Monmouth Co Restaurants, The Barnstormer Restaurant Monmouth Il, Cerar's Barnstormer Menu, and Restaurants In Monmouth Cty, Nj.