Cerar's Barnstormer

Cuisine: American, Contemporary, Pub Food

Overall
Pros
"My favorite restaurant! Always great food and service! "
"The service was amazing!!! Great group of servers-they are the ONLY reason I go there."
Cons
"Too dark, over priced and the wait time was unacceptable! I know it's "fine dining" but an 1 ans a half for our food???"
Comments
"Get with the times!! Lighten the place up and do some deep cleaning. You canbtellbthe owner just doesn't care!!"

American Contemporary Pub Food
Tips
  • Restaurant is also open Tuesday - Friday from 11am to 2pm.

From CityGrid:

For years, we have been known for our aged hand-cut steaks, fresh seafood and signature chicken entrees. For a more petite appetite, we have a variety of sandwiches, salads and appetizers. One thing is certain, no matter what your liking is, we have something for everyone.
Serving in Monmouth, IL.
30 years.
Restaurant is also open Tuesday-Friday from 11am to 2pm.. Dining,Catering

• The Finest Restaurant in West Central Illinois for two decades.

Cerar's Barnstormer  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/10/2016 A diner from Monmouth, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/11/2016 A diner from Woodhull, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    My favorite restaurant! Always great food and service!
  • 5/01/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/26/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/18/2013 A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
People found this by searching for: Cerar's Barnstormer Menu, Restaurants Near Monmouth Racetrack, Monmouth Co Restaurants, Cerar's Barnstormer Monmouth Il, Restaurants In Monmouth Cty, Nj, Cerars Barnstormer Menu, "Cerars Barnstormer Monmouth", and The Barnstormer Restaurant Monmouth Il.