Diner Survey Results 4 responses
"The service was amazing!!! Great group of servers-they are the ONLY reason I go there."
- Restaurant is also open Tuesday - Friday from 11am to 2pm.
For years, we have been known for our aged hand-cut steaks, fresh seafood and signature chicken entrees. For a more petite appetite, we have a variety of sandwiches, salads and appetizers. One thing is certain, no matter what your liking is, we have something for everyone.
Serving in Monmouth, IL.
Restaurant is also open Tuesday-Friday from 11am to 2pm.. Dining,Catering
- The Finest Restaurant in West Central Illinois for two decades.
Link to Cerar's Barnstormer
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
2/11/2016 A diner from Woodhull, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- My favorite restaurant! Always great food and service!
5/01/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
2/26/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
9/18/2013 A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
- The service was amazing!!! Great group of servers-they are the ONLY reason I go there.
- Too dark, over priced and the wait time was unacceptable! I know it's "fine dining" but an 1 ans a half for our food???
- Get with the times!! Lighten the place up and do some deep cleaning. You canbtellbthe owner just doesn't care!!