7317 Sw 107th Ave
Miami, FL 33173

Ceviche Y Limon

Cuisine: Peruvian, Latin American, Lunch

Ceviche Y Limon is a Peruvian, Latin American, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"The best ceviche y lomo saltado in miami"
  • 9/25/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The best ceviche y lomo saltado in miami
cgomez1344 photo

cgomez1344

Miami, FL

Very good new Peruvian place in Kendall

I visited this new restaurant with my wife and my daughter, it is in nice roomy space in the Kendall area, nice greeting from the servers, the menu has a large variety of Peruvian dishes we were promptly and very nicely assisted by Nelson who made some recommendations and brought our drinks and the cancha (roasted corn) that was very good, we ordered tiradito de pulpo al olivo ( octopus in olive cream) as an appetizer, my wife ordered a pescado Costa Verde a la Meniere (grilled fish coated with a lime and butter sauce), our daughter ordered calamares salteados a la oriental (calamari rings sauted with soy sauce red pepper and onions) and I ordered the leche de tigre (lime seasoned juice in which ceviche is marinated with small pieces of fish and or sea food), everything was very well presented and cooked to perfection and the flavor of everything was superb, servers were always attentive to meet our needs or answer our questions, the ambience was nice the decoration is simple with Peruvian pictures and decorative tapestry, the music was at a level where you can have a nice conversation and enjoy a very good meal without having to raise your voice in order to be heard.
We widely recommend this restaurant to enjoy a very good Peruvian meal, nice ambience and very reasonable prices for food and wine.

Peruvian Restaurant Latin American

Ceviche Y Limon  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Ceviche Y Limon Kendall, Ceviche Y Limon, and Ceviche Y Limon Restaurant Menu.