Chace's Pancake Corral

Neighborhoods: West Bellevue
Cuisine: Breakfast, Brunch, American

Chace's Pancake Corral is a Breakfast, Brunch, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
john photo

john

San Jose, CA

Great selection of quality pancakes

I came back to Chace’s to try out more selections from their fine breakfast and pancake menu, and I was definitely not disappointed. It’s a good idea to come early during the busy weekend brunch hours, as there isn’t a lot of seating for how crowded it can get.

My follow-up review for this restaurant. Read my previous review for this restaurant here

Sausage & Eggs at Chace's Pancake Corral

Sausage & Eggs

Solid, satisfying fare. Nothing too outstanding about this.

Joe Adam's Assortment at Chace's Pancake Corral

Joe Adam's Assortment

A great pancake assortment for those who are indecisive, or just feel like sharing. My personal favorite from the assortment was the strawberry pancake.

pumml photo

pumml

Seattle, WA

Happy Pancake Place

My wife and I call this “The Happy Pancake Place” because after eating here you will be full and happy! They have amazing potato pancakes with sour creme, german sausages, strawberry belgian waffles… the list goes on and on, but so far those are our favs. I think they’ve been around for 40 years or so. We ran into an elderly couple who’ve been going there for over 20 years… yes, it’s that good. :)

potato pancakes

Cooked to perfection. light, and fluffy with crispy edges. melt in your mouth! Best with sour creme topping.

mz_thompson photo

mz_thompson

Tukwila, WA

Amazing...

I read the comments about this resturant this morning, so my husband and I decided to check this place out. I ordered the strawberry pancakes… one bite feels like an angel just kissed you. The parking isnt great and you’re a little cramped in but its well worth it!! My husband and I decided that if we’re going to have any friends or family come in to visit we’re going to take them to Chaces Pancake Corral. Its our new favorite place to eat.

I love it. - Strawberry Pancake at Chace's Pancake Corral

Strawberry Pancake

chanman photo

chanman

Bellevue, WA

great pancakes and for good price

I always enjoyed coming here. The restaurant gives off a warm home feeling and is great place for quick meal. The hours are great for morning people. parking and seating is not very friendly.

Out of the pancakes I’ve tried… I enjoy the strawberry pancake the most…

I love it. - Strawberry Pancake at Chace's Pancake Corral

Strawberry Pancake

They make it very thin and fold the pancakes like crepes. There are incredible amount of strawberries and sauce. Just the way I like it.

gloobella photo

gloobella

Brookline, NH

Standard Breakfast Fare

This place had good pancakes. The staff was friendly and service was quick. The seating area is cramped and to quote my husbad “there is not enough space for big people to walk.”

Joe Adam's Assortment at Chace's Pancake Corral

Joe Adam's Assortment

Finally a meal for the person who wants to try everything. 4 kinds of pancakes: buttermilk, buckwheat, potato and strawberry. I thought the potato were the best.

August 5, 2011

Not So Good

Guys. You might have lines at breakfast time but don't think its for good food. There is no other breakfast place in this part of Bellevue to go to. Better to eat ceral at home. Don't waste your $$ or time. Service with attitude and…
September 17, 2009

AMAZING!!

if you have not ate here you are missing out!! my buddy and i ate here after a long night and were BLOWN AWAY!!great service, a nice clientèle, and FANTASTIC food. chaces is my new favorite breakfast location!! i hopped right out of ihop…
July 13, 2009

Great old fashion breakfast

Great food! You can't go wrong. They are small old restaurant that really know how to serve breakfast. Great value.

Breakfast Brunch American
Tips
  • Be prepared to wait, but not too long. This is a diner, and that means eat it and beat it.
Sat 06:00AM - 03:00PM
Sun 06:30AM - 03:00PM
Mon-Fri 05:45AM - 02:30PM

Chace's Pancake Corral  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/13/2015 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 12/17/2014 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 8/22/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 7/24/2014 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/01/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/20/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 7/30/2013 A diner from South San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/03/2013 A diner from Milton, WA tried it and liked it.

Chace's Pancake Corral is located near the cities of Beaux Arts, Medina, Clyde Hill, Yarrow Point, and Beaux Arts Village.
People found this by searching for: Pancake Corral Bellevue Menu, Chace S Pancake Corral, Pancake Corral, Chace's Pancake Corral Menu, Chace's Pancake Corral, Chaces Pancake Corral Bellevue, Chace's Pancake Corral Bellevue, Chase Restaurant Bellevue Wa, and Pancake Corral Menu.