Challengers Sports Bar & Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Heather Ridge
Cuisine: Wings, Breakfast, Pizza

Challengers Sports Bar & Restaurant is a Wings, Breakfast, and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"It was open late"
"Service"
"We love the fried mac and cheese !! It's pretty and delicious !!"
"Great place when you know all the original staff. They're my favorite people. "
"Terrible service and terrible attitudes "
"Our favorite wings in town."
"Ordered to go messed up my order said they would give me new wings. Checked and were the same wings"
"lots of tv's and cold beer "
"Could buy drugs"
"Fuck them"
"I love challengers and always will. Some of best times of my life there."
"Nothing good about this place they do not have good service been a good customer for years and they are very respectful food wasn't done wings were bloody wouldn't give me my money back and served me some more undone bull shit fuck challengers "
"Needs more space"
"Seems very racist came to watch a event and I already had a tab over $100 and a few extra friends showed up who ate at home already got told to either they had to order to sit with us or leave since all they ask for was a glass of water, get good to go or"
""
"Didn't allow to eat the because I had someone under 21 with me "
"Good food ! "
"Wings"
"Food and a good atmosphere! "
"The wings were amazing"
"Good wings"
"Horrible waitress n mng. I will never go back"
"Fast service"
"Pizza wings"
"Fast, good wings."
Cons
"We were treated very badly "
"Honestly they would have to fix everything. Everyone would need to loose their job, hire new management. Start over completely. This place needs to be shut down."
"An hour wait for wings."
"horrible service and padding the bill"
"Wings are the best I've ever had"
"Bullshit everything! !!!!"
"Its perfect how it is."
"Horrible wings"
"Slow service"
"Horrible staff and mngmnt ..they continued to run my cc days after i left for other people tickets"
"Everythng can b improved"
"N/a"
"The service - slow and forgetful"
"The smoking section."
Comments
"they need to change some of the old staff "
"Shut it down open family friendly"
"Service was slow and food took an hour "
"Go somewhere else"
"Go to Challengers. "
"Needs to be shut the hell down"
"I love there hit wings"
  • 7/25/2017

• 7/19/2017

A dining patron from Overland Park, KS tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    It was open late
    Cons
    We were treated very badly
  • 7/14/2017

• 6/09/2017

A Wings food lover from IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/31/2017

A dining patron from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/26/2017

A diner from Albuquerque, NM tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/17/2017

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 4/12/2017

A diner from Aurora, CO tried it.

• 3/19/2017

A Wings chowhound from Denver, CO tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/07/2017

A diner from Littleton, CO tried it.

Thut photo

Thut

Aurora, CO

Customer Service

Me and a friend went to Challengers Saturday for the Final Four we ordered the wings and a pitcher of beer we notice there were flys in the air the wings are not very good and the waitress is to busy to give good service we ordered a second pitcher about halfway through that I noticed a fly flow into the beer we let the waiter and another waitress aware of the situation they took our pitcher and returned with a half pitcher I was floored I asked who the manager in charge was they pointed out she was behind the bar I approached her to discuss the issue she told me to pay the bill and leave or she was calling the Police the customer service at Challenger is bad I would never return never recommend Challengers I will also be asking for the Health Department to visit

Wings

bad dry

missmarquisha photo

missmarquisha

Aurora, CO

Menuism's prices are incorrect

I’m only giving Challenger’s a 3 star rating because of their customer service. I used Menuism because Challenger’s did not have a website that I could find. The wings were priced at $47.25 for 100. I called and placed an order and was not given a total. When I went to pick them up, I was told by the manager that they were over $60. I explained that I saw their menu on Menuism and the manager said he didn’t know what I was talking about, as if I were lying. He said they didn’t have a web site and didn’t seem to be interested in learning what web site had an incorrect menu of his establishment. The wings were good, but not so good that I would go back. I can get good wings and good customer service at other locations.

Wings

The wings are good, but not so good that you have to subject yourself to bad customer service.

January 16, 2012

Have been is a few times over the last

Have been is a few times over the last year and have had terrible experiences. Tried it again last saturday and alittle better. The food is getting better but there is still alot of thugs going in there. Our server Ben was outstanding! He…

All American Johnny's Pizza

Barbecue in Seven Hills

Legends Bar & Restaurant

American in East Ridge-Ptarmigan Park

8/19/2017

A Coffee & Tea food lover from Denver, CO tried Starbucks Coffee in Aurora Highlands.

8/15/2017

A Pizza food lover from Denver, CO tried Papa Murphy's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Samantha and her service
Cons
Little longer wait times
8/11/2017

A diner from Aurora, CO tried Domino's Pizza in Norfolk Glen.

8/11/2017

A diner from Denver, CO tried Big Butts BBQ & Soul Food, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/04/2017

A dining patron from Aurora, CO tried Fat Boys Bar & Grill in Expo Park.

7/25/2017

A dining patron from US tried Challengers Sports Bar & Restaurant in Heather Ridge, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/20/2017

A Pakistani food lover from Miami, FL tried Bombay Bar and Grill.

7/19/2017

A Wings chowhound from Overland Park, KS tried Challengers Sports Bar & Restaurant in Heather Ridge, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
It was open late
Cons
We were treated very badly
7/14/2017

A Wings food lover from US tried Challengers Sports Bar & Restaurant in Heather Ridge, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/11/2017

An American chowhound from Aurora, CO tried Jimmy John's in Fitzsimons.

Wings Delivery Breakfast
Bent Fork American Grill

American in Heather Ridge

Little Panda

Chinese in Aurora Knolls-Hutchinson Heights

Challengers Sports Bar & Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Challengers Sports Bar Aurora, Challengers Aurora Menu, Challengers, Challengers Sports Bar Aurora Menu, Challengers Menu In Aurora Co, Challengers Menu, Challengers Bar And Grill Aurora, and Challengers Aurora Co Menu.