304 Sampson St
Houston, TX 77003-2412

Champ-Burger

Neighborhoods: Second Ward
Cuisine: Sandwiches, Lunch, Barbecue

Champ-Burger is a Sandwiches, Lunch, and Barbecue restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"The burger is great and so are the fries."
"Good burger but can be an improvement "
"Great service"
"Double-decker breakfast sandwich"
"Friendly, and very reasonable price wise"
"Great place to eat. I enjoyed eating here with my wife, then my girlfriend 20 years ago. The service and the employees are the best 5 ++++ stars all the way."
Cons
"Nothing that I’ve had."
"None, everything is perfect as it is."
Comments
"Go to this place as often as you can. Your stomach and brain will be satisfied."
  • 12/23/2019

A Sandwiches food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The burger is great and so are the fries.
    Cons
    Nothing that I’ve had.
  • 3/29/2019

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/02/2017

Pros
    Good burger but can be an improvement
  • 4/07/2017

A diner from Houston, TX tried it.

• 11/17/2016

A Sandwiches food lover from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/16/2016

• 9/04/2016

A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great service
  • 5/24/2016

A Sandwiches chowhound from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/16/2015

A Sandwiches food lover from Houston, TX tried it.

• 4/28/2015

A Sandwiches chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Sandwich-300x200

Monica_B photo

Monica_B

Houston, TX

GREAT FOOD! GREAT SERVICE!

I’ve been stopping by Champ Burger in the mornings for a few years now and in my opinion they have the best breakfast tacos hands down. I’ve tried many breakfast tacos in my day so I know what I’m talking about when I say theirs are the absolute best! I usually get the Verde “Green” Sauce with mine; that’s what really sets it off for me. I also like the fact that everyone who works there is so nice and even though they have alot of customers, I have never had to wait very long for my order which is great since I’m usually on my way to work. I also like that they treat every customer like a real person and not a number. It’s almost like a family-feel type atmosphere. And not to mention the $$$ is right! I highly recommend this place for the food, the family atmosphere, and the great customer service.

Breakfast Taco

BEST BREAKFAST TACOS IN HOUSTON, TX!!!

Sandwiches Outdoor seating Lunch

Champ-Burger  Restaurant Reviews

Champ-Burger is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Champ Burger Houston Menu, Champ Burger, Chanp Burger, Champs Burger Menu, Champs Burgers, Champ Burger Menu Houston, Champs Burgers Menu, Champ Burger Menu, and Champ Burger Menu Houston Tx.