400 S Arroyo Pkwy
Pasadena, CA 91105-2518

Chan Dra Thai Restaurant

Neighborhoods: South Pasadena
Cuisine: Thai, Lunch specials, Vegetarian

Chan Dra Thai Restaurant is a Thai, Lunch specials, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Perfect Hole in the Wall Thai Rest in Pasadena

Talk about major HIDDEN GEM HOLE IN THE WALL. This is THE BEST Thai restaurant in S. CA, no joke. I am a regular and my family too. I usually order the priciest meal, but not tonight. I never go wrong with the dessert (fried coconut ice cream), but the sole that i ordered was just no good. I say stick to Pad Thai, Sizzling Pok/Beef BBQ, the classics, and any seafood. This place is THE BOMB!!!!

Sizzling Mongolian Beef

Imagine sizzling beef BBQ coming to your table! The aroma is soooooo yummy I am getting hungry just typing this…..yikes

ChristianLemay photo

ChristianLemay

Pasadena, CA

Reliable and open (relatively) late (for Pasadena)

Chan Dra is a good, reliable Thai restaurant. The menu is fairly standard, and prices are low. The atmosphere is good, although I generally order for takeout. It is one of the few options (outside of Old Town) open relatively late for takeout in the area.

Kang Ka Ree

One of my favorite dishes there, yellow curry with chicken, potato, carrot, peas. Mild-to-medium spicy. quite yummy for the price.

Thai Spicy noodles

Good version of the spicy noodles. I like it with Tofu.

Pad Thai

This one’s ok, not great. Noodles have too much of a greasy feel to them, and last time I ordered it, there was only 1 shrimp in the dish.

Sizzling Mongolian Beef

Thai Lunch specials Vegetarian
Sun-Thu 12:00AM - 12:00AM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 11:00PM

Chan Dra Thai Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Chan Dra Thai Restaurant is located near the cities of South Pasadena and San Marino.
People found this by searching for: Chandra Menu, Thai Food Pasadena, Best Hole In The Wall Restaurants Pasadena, Thai South Pasadena, Pasadena Restaurants Vegan And Regular Menu, Good Thai Restaurant In Pasadena, Mongolian Restaurant Pasadena, and Hidden Gem Thai Restaurant Pasadena Ca.