Chancery Pub And Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Chancery Pub And Restaurant is a American, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 9/24/2017

A dining patron from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

• 5/30/2015

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/06/2015

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/16/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/23/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/06/2014

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/24/2014

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and didn't like it.

LeAnnJ photo

LeAnnJ

Milwaukee, WI

Delicious Breakfast!!

I have eaten at the Chancery off and on quite frequently, but recently found myself there for a breakfast meeting. I had forgotten they had started serving breakfast awhile back and was anxious to try it out. As a general rule, I don’t usually “indulge” before noon, but I just couldn’t resist ordering one of their superb Bloody Mary’s – a “salad in a glass” as I like to call it – to complement my meal. The atmosphere here is great; I like that they have a separate bar area for watching the game as well. The service and food has always been excellent at the Chancery. They offer a nice variety on their menu – casual but flavorful. Friday Fish Fry is also a good bet! The Chancery has always been one of my faves, but with the addition of their breakfast menu I have yet another reason to visit!

Spicy RedHead Skillet

I don’t remember the exact name of this dish and can’t find it on their website menu, but it was an excellent skillet with chicken and a spicy red sauce. It was VERY good and I would highly recommend it, if they still offer it – perhaps it was just the Wauwatosa location or it was a “trial” offering; I don’t think it was a daily special. Anyway – just enough heat without being “dangerous”. Loved it!

eryngo photo

eryngo

Milwaukee, WI

An old standby

I started coming here as a kid almost 30 years ago. Since then, I have come here to eat, drink at the bar, work in their kitchen (my very first waitressing job)… the Chancery even sponsored my volleyball team and now I feel like we’ve come full circle- we just brought my one year old niece here for breakfast!

They seem to shake up the breakfast menu quite often, so there is always something new and fun to try. Always enjoyable!

Bueno Breakfast Burrito at Chancery Pub And Restaurant

Bueno Breakfast Burrito

Pretty good and I would get this again but probably ask them to hold the cheese-type product stuff that was on it… maybe Velveeta (not sure, never had it). Otherwise, very tasty!

September 23, 2007

A great restaurant!

I love Chancery--they are not all the same. This one makes the best Bloody Mary's. My husband likes to sit in the back and see the trains. The whole lay out of the place is great. Fish is great, and salads and wraps are always…

12/17/2017

A dining patron from Milwaukee, WI tried Filippo's Pizza & Broasted Chicken, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
awesome pizza and broasted chicken!
10/29/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried China East and liked it. They liked the food.

10/07/2017

A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried Thai-Namite Wauwatosa, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/29/2017

A dining patron from Milwaukee, WI tried Thai-Namite Wauwatosa.

9/26/2017

A dining patron from Milwaukee, WI tried Alioto's.

9/24/2017

A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried Chancery Pub And Restaurant.

9/10/2017

A dining patron from Scales Mound, IL tried Ollie's Ovens.

9/02/2017

Rachaelrl tried Cafe Bavaria, liked it, and rated it . Rachaelrl liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/26/2017

A diner from Sheboygan, WI tried Dave & Buster's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great menu variety. Our birthday group tried pasta dishes and I had an awesome sirloin steak for under $20!
Cons
Weak hostess service. Our first time there and could not hear her speak. Sign points to Dining another points to Gaming. Option to eat in the bar area. We chose dining room and waited for a server. TVs to watch but no sound other than gaming noise.
Comments
My son already wants to go back this Monday. Got a deal on the points card to play and once card is registered you get $20 of play for only $10.
8/22/2017

A dining patron from US tried Firefly Urban Bar and Grill.

American Parking Catering

Chancery Pub And Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Chancery Pub And Restaurant is located near the cities of West Allis and West Milwaukee.
People found this by searching for: Chancery Near Me, Chancery Wauwatosa Catering Menu, Chancery Wauwatosa, Chancery Menu Wauwatosa, Chancery In Wauwatosa Daily Specials, The Chancery Wauwatosa Menu, Chancery Wauwatosa, Wi, Chancery Menu, and Chancery Wauwatosa Menu.