Chancery Pub And Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Chancery Pub And Restaurant is a American, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 5/30/2015

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/06/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/16/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/23/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/06/2014

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/24/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and didn't like it.

LeAnnJ photo

LeAnnJ

Milwaukee, WI

Delicious Breakfast!!

I have eaten at the Chancery off and on quite frequently, but recently found myself there for a breakfast meeting. I had forgotten they had started serving breakfast awhile back and was anxious to try it out. As a general rule, I don’t usually “indulge” before noon, but I just couldn’t resist ordering one of their superb Bloody Mary’s – a “salad in a glass” as I like to call it – to complement my meal. The atmosphere here is great; I like that they have a separate bar area for watching the game as well. The service and food has always been excellent at the Chancery. They offer a nice variety on their menu – casual but flavorful. Friday Fish Fry is also a good bet! The Chancery has always been one of my faves, but with the addition of their breakfast menu I have yet another reason to visit!

Spicy RedHead Skillet

I don’t remember the exact name of this dish and can’t find it on their website menu, but it was an excellent skillet with chicken and a spicy red sauce. It was VERY good and I would highly recommend it, if they still offer it – perhaps it was just the Wauwatosa location or it was a “trial” offering; I don’t think it was a daily special. Anyway – just enough heat without being “dangerous”. Loved it!

eryngo photo

eryngo

Milwaukee, WI

An old standby

I started coming here as a kid almost 30 years ago. Since then, I have come here to eat, drink at the bar, work in their kitchen (my very first waitressing job)… the Chancery even sponsored my volleyball team and now I feel like we’ve come full circle- we just brought my one year old niece here for breakfast!

They seem to shake up the breakfast menu quite often, so there is always something new and fun to try. Always enjoyable!

Bueno Breakfast Burrito at Chancery Pub And Restaurant

Bueno Breakfast Burrito

Pretty good and I would get this again but probably ask them to hold the cheese-type product stuff that was on it… maybe Velveeta (not sure, never had it). Otherwise, very tasty!

September 23, 2007

A great restaurant!

I love Chancery--they are not all the same. This one makes the best Bloody Mary's. My husband likes to sit in the back and see the trains. The whole lay out of the place is great. Fish is great, and salads and wraps are always…

8/01/2017

Rachaelrl tried Holey Moley Coffee + Doughnuts, liked it, and rated it . Rachaelrl liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/15/2017

A dining patron from Milwaukee, WI tried Eddie Martini's.

5/21/2017

A Mexican food lover from LA tried Mexico Lindo.

4/29/2017

A dining patron from Waukesha, WI tried Le Reve Patisserie & Cafe.

4/26/2017

A French chowhound from Milwaukee, WI tried Le Reve Patisserie & Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Beautiful site, Delicious food, and an overall excellent experience
Cons
Parking was a challenge
Comments
Loved it!
4/07/2017
4/01/2017

A Cafe food lover from Menomonee Falls, WI tried Cafe Hollander, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Everything was great!
3/15/2017
3/05/2017

A Chicken chowhound from Fort Lee, NJ tried Fairview Barbecue, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good food fast service
2/05/2017

A dining patron from Kenosha, WI tried Eddie Martini's and liked it.

American Parking Catering

Chancery Pub And Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Chancery Pub And Restaurant is located near the cities of West Allis and West Milwaukee.
People found this by searching for: Chancery Wauwatosa, Wi, Chancery Menu, Chancery In Wauwatosa Daily Specials, Chancery Menu Wauwatosa, The Chancery Wauwatosa Menu, Chancery Wauwatosa Catering Menu, Chancery Near Me, Chancery Wauwatosa, and Chancery Wauwatosa Menu.