Chancery Pub & Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Chancery Pub & Restaurant is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The did is great always great"
"Chicken teriyaki pita is very flavorful, chicken crunch salad is delicious , and the lettuce wraps are fresh and light . Good portion sizes for the price . Very friendly staff ."
Cons
"The food is great, always great"
"Some serving dishes and beverage glasses are plastic."
Comments
"Ask for popcorn to munch on while you wait for your food."
cinnamongirl photo

cinnamongirl

Milwaukee, WI

An Old Standby

It had been a while since I had been to the Chancery, but recently had dinner there for the birthday of my boyfriend’s father. I ordered the Margherita Flatbread. I was pretty surprised when a pretty good sized pizza was brought out. It wasn’t quite what I had expected, but it was very good, and I had leftovers for the next day. Service was good, and I will continue to frequent the Chancery.

Tigercobra photo

Tigercobra

Mequon, WI

Birthday dinner

My family and I dined at the Chancery for my father’s birthday. The service was very good and timely. I have been there before and the experience was always good. I had the build your own Calzone and it was very good and more than enough for one meal. I have always had a good experience dining out at this restaurant.

August 20, 2009

Cracked plates

I took some friends to Chancery today for lunch. While their food order looked quite appetizing, I ordered the Enchilada plate. I was disappointed with the food. It looked and tasted a little bland. Ok, I can deal with that. The Chancery…

American Good For Kids Parking

Chancery Pub & Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/21/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/30/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The did is great always great
    Cons
    The food is great, always great
  • 1/18/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/13/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 10/25/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 10/07/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/08/2014 A diner from Miami, FL tried it and liked it.

• 5/06/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Some serving dishes and beverage glasses are plastic.
    Comments
    Ask for popcorn to munch on while you wait for your food.
  • 8/28/2013 A diner from Delafield, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/10/2013 A diner from Worcester, MA tried it and liked it.

Chancery Pub & Restaurant is located near the cities of Thiensville.
People found this by searching for: Chancery Menu Mequon, Chancery Restaurant Mequon, Chancery Mequon, Chancery Restaurant Menu, Chancery Menu Nutrition, Chancery Pub & Restaurant Mequon, Wi, Chancery Mequon Menu, and Chancery Restaurant Menu Mequon.