1180 Boulevard de Maisonneuve W
Montreal Metro Area, QC H3A 1N5

Chandelier

Neighborhoods: Ville-Marie
Cuisine: Pizza, Breakfast

Chandelier is a Pizza and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting and paid between $10 and $25.

rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

tasty but overpriced

I came here for lunch. I’ve passed by many times and seen plenty of happy diners both inside and outside (the wide sidewalk functions as the terrasse). I was disappointed. I liked the taste of what I ordered, but I found it more expensive than expected. Only the previous day, our same group had lunched around the corner, and one had ordered the same sandwich but received a more substantial meal at a lower price.

On the lunch sandwich menu, you get a choice of soup OR salad OR French fries with the sandwich. Not a combination, and not even a beverage. CBC Newsworld played on the overhead televisions — one set was off-color but that was unobtrusively rectified during our stay. Service was on the slow side, but pleasant.

Perhaps the breakfast menu will be more promising. (I didn’t check if there was anything eggless though.)

watermelon gazpacho

This was a cold soup with chunks of fresh bell pepper and lightly seasoned, and served in a birdbath martini glass. I found it flavorful and refreshing, well suited to a hot summer day.

tuna sandwich

Lots of crunchy celery and toasted in a panini press, but much too small portion given the price. And it fell apart when you picked it up. The sandwich is served on a long rectangular plate with the soup above, further highlighting the diminutive size of the meal.

Pizza Downtown Terrasse

Chandelier  Restaurant Reviews

Chandelier is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Chandelier Montreal, Chandelier Restaurant Montreal, Chandelier Montreal Restaurant, Chandelier Restaurant Maisonneuve, Chandelier Restaurant Montreal Menu, Chandelier Montreal Menu, and Chandelier Pizza.