Changs Garden Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Changs Garden Restaurant is a Chinese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"The food was very fresh and flavorful ."
"Fried rice!"
"Ginger beef."
"Food was the best in the state."
"Love this place!"
  • 1/26/2018

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/16/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Pocatello, ID tried it.

• 9/26/2016

A diner from Pocatello, ID tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/17/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Boise, ID tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The food was very fresh and flavorful .
  • 6/17/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Pocatello, ID tried it.

• 4/22/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Pocatello, ID tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/02/2015

A Chinese food lover from Park City, UT tried it.

• 4/26/2015

• 4/02/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fried rice!
  • 3/24/2015

A Chinese food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

cooksalot photo

cooksalot

Chubbuck, ID

Finally! A decent Chinese Restaurant!

During the week they have and all you can eat buffet that is excellent! The sit down restaurant menu is great too. This is the place for a sit down dinner that is worth the money.

terigandb photo

terigandb

Pocatello, ID

Gross food wouldn't refund my money

I have eaten here one other time and DO NOT remember the food being so gross. I ordered take out. Initially, I wasn’t impressed with the two waitresses sitting at a nearby table or the young man at the register. I was trying to order sesame chicken, and I didn’t see it on the menu. None of three were very accommodating about helping me?

I spent $24.54 on Sesame Chicken and Beef and Broccoli with crab cheese wontons. We got a tiny box of rice with our meal. The Sesame Chicken was nothing like I have EVER had, instead of sesame seeds, there were tons of these weird reds things? Still unidentifiable? The wontons were literally just fried wonton NO FILLING AT ALL. I called the restaurant to complain that the food was horrible. I asked for the manager, which I just ended up talking to the young man originally at the register. The first time in to this restaurant I had met the owner…the guy I was talking to wasn’t him. The owner is nice.

The guy refused to refund my money unless I drove across town to “return” the food. Insinuating, I was lying and just trying to get a free meal? I warned him I would write about my experience on the internet unless he refunded my money. He wouldn’t! Bottom-line, this food is horrible, service is horrible

This place has gone down hill….

Sesame Chicken

wierd red things instead of sesame seeds…..

Chinese Good For Kids Parking

Changs Garden Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Chang Garden Pocatello, Chang's Garden, Chang's Garden Pocatello Id, Changs Garden In Pocatello, Changs Pocatello, Changs Garden Pocatello, Chang's Garden Pocatello, Chang's Garden Pocatello Menu, and Changes Garden Pocatello.