Chan's Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, American

Overall
Pros
"This is the worst restaurant I have ever been to horrible food and customer service. Never planning on returning to thos facility! My food was burnt and cook and girl at register were rude and argued with me. Never again will I step a foot in this so call"
"I just love this place"
"Fast service"
  • 12/29/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 10/24/2015

A diner from Mesquite, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/06/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/21/2015

A Chinese food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/28/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I just love this place
  • 6/27/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/01/2014

A Chinese food lover from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service
  • 8/11/2013

A Chinese chowhound from TX tried it.

Chinese Takeout Good for groups

Chan's Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Chan's Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Sunnyvale and Balch Springs.
People found this by searching for: Chans Galloway Mesquite, Chan's Mesquite Menu, Chan's Mesquite, Chan's Restaurant Mesquite Tx, Chans On Gallaway, Chans In Mesquite, Chans Galloway, Chans Mesquite, and Chan'S Chinese Food Mesquite.