Chant

Neighborhoods: Hyde Park
Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Tapas

Pros
"Food was amazing"
Cons
"Nothing. Everything was good."
  • 2/08/2016

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/24/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/27/2015

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/05/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/24/2014

• 8/29/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was amazing
    Cons
    Nothing. Everything was good.
  • 5/30/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/09/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

YeyeLynvonne photo

YeyeLynvonne

Chicago, IL

Sweet Potato Pancakes

So it was in either November or December and I finally found time to check out a southside set by violinist Samuel Savorfaire Williams. I had more than a few dollars, so I ordered two breakfast, so what if I was alone. The sweet potato pancakes were good, I know I have to go back and review them. The service was commendable, very attentive and the music was great!
Yeye Lynvonne
Cafe Yeye: Where Monday is the New Friday
WCSUiHeart radio

sweet potato pancakes

Maybe this was a holiday special.

May 26, 2009

It's a place we wanted to try.

We wanted to check out Chant. When we came there was free comedy....however not to my liking...we ordered something new. The appetizer, Seafood Shu Mai, was not as good as anticipated, it was underseasoned and gummy...then we odered a Thai…
March 12, 2009

Cute Atmosphere, Good Food

I went here for lunch and really enjoyed myself. The atmosphere is pretty cool. Definitely not like anything else in Hyde Park. I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of fresh veggies in my dish. I loved my lunch and will definitely be…

Cho Sun OK Restaurant

Asian in Armour Square

Chi Cafe

Cafe in Armour Square

1/17/2018

A diner from Chicago, IL tried J & J Fish & Chicken in Greater Grand Crossing.

1/17/2018

A Soul Food food lover from US tried L & B Soul Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/17/2018

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Tequila Restaurant in Garfield Ridge and liked it. They liked the food.

1/17/2018

A Cafe food lover from Boston, MA tried Hyde Park Cafe in Hyde Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/16/2018

A Catering food lover from Chicago, IL tried Dock's in Chatham.

1/16/2018

A dining patron from US tried Ruby's West, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/16/2018

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Pizza y Pan Pa' Ya.

1/16/2018

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Church's Chicken in South Shore.

1/15/2018

A Chinese food lover from US tried 1 Chop Suey in South Shore.

1/15/2018

A diner from Vicksburg, MS tried Taurus Flavors in Avalon Park.

Chinese WCSU I Heart
Tips
  • Look for eco conscious dishes like beef massman curry made with hormone-free, grain-fed beef.
  • Live, jazzy entertainment kicks in at 9:30pm on Friday and Saturday nights.
  • Free one-hour parking is offered behind Borders with validation.
  • At prime times, the place is hopping, so it can be hard to snag booths or tables, much less a seat at the bar. Come early (or late) to avoid a chaotic experience.

Chant  Restaurant Reviews

Chant is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Chant Hyde Park Chicago Menu, Restaurant Hyde Park Chicago, Chant Hyde Park, Chant Restaurant Hyde Park, Chant Hyde Park Menu, Chant Restaurant Hyde Park Il, Chant Menu Hyde Park, and Chantz Hyde Park.