Chapala Mexican Restaurants

Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Latin American

Overall
Pros
"The people are friendly and, having lived in Mexico for 2 years, I absolutely LOVE the horchata. Also, the fajita platter is awesome!"
"The food is always good and the people are great. Always a good time!"
"Great all around"
Cons
"I've never had anything problems. The only thing my wife doesn't like is that they put more meat in the burritos and chimichangas than she would prefer. Of course, a lot of people like it that way. :)"
Comments
"I've tried other recommended Mexican restaurants in Nampa and I've never found them to match up to Chapalas."
  • 9/27/2017

• 7/06/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 6/12/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried it.

• 5/04/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 4/15/2017

A diner from Kuna, ID tried it.

• 4/10/2017

A dining patron from Phoenix, AZ tried it.

• 2/07/2017

A diner from Melba, ID tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/26/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Ontario, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Comments
  • 12/26/2016

A dining patron from Boise, ID tried it.

• 11/29/2016

A Mexican chowhound from Caldwell, ID tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

July 19, 2015

incredible Mexican flavors! I like what I got and I like it even better if I go back for something more profligate than the last meal, the flavors that their meals have are just too authentic, best Mexican meal ever.
August 3, 2012

MUY BIEN!!

Id put it up there as one of the better authentic mexican food restaurants of boise. Def much better then casa mexico. I love there diabla chicken platter. If you enjoy traditional hispanic dishes this is the place for you. Also you will…
August 20, 2010

Go here if you're Hungry!!

Chapala is the best for a weeknight dinner of Mexican food! Endless chips, salsa and beans, you almost always take home leftovers. Quick service, excellent and plentiful food and almost never a wait! Very friendly staff and cozy dining…

1/10/2018

A Mexican food lover from US tried Chapala Mexican Restaurants.

1/08/2018

An Italian food lover from Nampa, ID tried Olive Garden.

12/06/2017

A Fast Food food lover from Tacoma, WA tried Jack in the Box, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
The drive thru worker failed to give me a receipt on Dec 6th 2017 at 8 a.m. and I just felt like she short change me usually at every spot I go to they offer me a receipt this lady failed to do so and just passed me $4 back out of a $20 never counted it b
11/28/2017

A dining patron from Eagle, ID tried Olive Garden.

11/12/2017

A diner from US tried Sarah's Bagel Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/10/2017

A diner from Boise, ID tried Savage Baking.

11/04/2017

A diner from US tried El Rodeo.

11/04/2017

A dining patron from Fargo, ND tried Lamai Thai Food and liked it. They liked the food.

10/30/2017

An American food lover from Boise, ID tried Beefy's Incorporated, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/21/2017

A diner from Boise, ID tried TGI Friday's.

Mexican Parking Catering

Chapala Mexican Restaurants  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Chapala Mexican Restaurant Menu, Chapala's Nampa Idaho, Chapalas Nampa Menu, Chapala Menu Nampa, Chalupa Nampa Id, Chapala Nampa Menu, and Chapalas.