Char Steakhouse

Cuisine: American, Steak, Seafood

Char Steakhouse is a American, Steak, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"I just love this place. All of the food options are fantastic. I've never had something I didn't like. The servers and manager always treat us like family when we are there. Love it."
"Another local Gem. . We were seated by the large fireplace on a chilly night and were delighted. The Dining room is nicely decorated and even when filled the noise level is low. We had Spinach and Artichoke dip, that was freshly made, and Tuna Scoops, bot"
"Between the service of the food and the presention of the food was excellent but on top of that the food was AWSOME"
"Good salad portions. Open, spacious seating"
  • 10/25/2017

Jumpinjakes tried it, liked it, and rated it . Jumpinjakes liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/18/2017

A diner from Lake Peekskill, NY tried it.

• 8/04/2016

Arnies tried it, liked it, and rated it . Arnies liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/27/2016

A dining patron from Somers, NY tried it.

• 1/10/2016

A diner from Spring Valley, NY tried it.

• 12/12/2015

A dining patron from Carmel, NY tried it.

• 8/10/2015

An American chowhound from Armonk, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/09/2015

An American chowhound from Dover Plains, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/07/2015

An American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/24/2015

Good Steak, Wonderful Seafood

We were seated by the large fireplace on a chilly night and were delighted. The Dining room is nicely decorated and even when filled the noise level is low. We had Spinach and Artichoke dip, that was freshly made, and Tuna Scoops, both were excellent. My Wife had Duck a L’ Orange, the duck was almost as good as Zeph’s, and I had Braised Short Ribs, Outrageous! Cannoli Dip and Raspberry Sorbet were Desert. Our server Jessica, was attentive without being annoying and was a delight, The regular Menu prices are reasonable for the very good portion size and overall quality of the food.

Braised Short Ribs

Outrageous

American Orangeburg Reservations

Char Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Char Steakhouse is located near the cities of Mahopac Falls, Lake Lincolndale, Baldwin Place, Shenorock, and Heritage Hills.
People found this by searching for: Char Mahopac, Char Restaurant Mahopac Ny, Char Steakhouse Mahopac, Char Steakhouse Mahopac Ny, Char Steakhouse Putnam Valley, Char Steakhouse Mahopac Ny Menu, and Menu For Char Restaurant In Mahopac,Ny.